Thread: Fiction: Close the door
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 11:53 AM   #4
The Last Ship

“I believe you have been standing around long enough”. Every spot on my body sensitive to the small wind that is going around. The slaps to my clit made sure it accompanies my ass in agony. Yet the need for an orgasm overshadows all of it. I truly believed I got to have one. In my head I fantasized, being pushed against the wall as soon as I stepped inside the house. Striped naked with brute force before given the release I endlessly desire since you ripped them from my grasp those few weeks ago. Not caring if you closed the door in the meantime. Not caring if anyone saw. You did that to me. You created this deprived version of myself that would jump through a hoop for the slightest brush of your fingers. Yet those brushes you have been given me are not satisfying my cravings in the least. “I’d like some pictures to remember our weekend by. You can choose if I take them now or after a short bath.” Unsteady on my legs as you lower my arms down, you gently guide me to a chair. “I would like a bath first, sir”.

“Very well.” Without warning you cup my pussy. While pressing down I can smell your cologne getting stronger. “Do you enjoy this?” Four simple words whispered in my ear. “Y- Yes, sir”. His hand moves away immediately. “Do you enjoy this?” Before I can ask what he is referring to I can feel ice against my pussy lips. “It is very cold, sir.” You are again close to me. “That isn’t what I asked.” The soft escape of air you make as you grin at my reply isn’t lost on me. “I like it for you, sir.” The ice almost gone already. “Then let’s enjoy it some more.” My wrist duct taped to the chair. My legs following the same theme. A small strip gets taped just below my nipples. I don’t grasp the idea behind it until you lay a few ice cubes against each nipple. Off course, you aren’t gone hold them there. You rather sit back and watch me squirm. You push my legs open wider and I feel the first ice cube being pushed inside. Followed by a second. You’re going slow. Savoring every second. After the second, you place two new ones at my nipples again. A third into my pussy. A fourth. Two extra at my nipples. You repeated it once more. The first ice cubes already melted. “I have twelve cubes left. The bath has to wait a bit longer. You don’t mind, right?” Before I can respond you place duct tape over my mouth. “That’s what I thought”. The cold water from the cubes at my nipples creates streams across my stomach. All the water ending up near my entrance. I can’t help but shiver as everything feels cold.

“Now it is time for your bath. If you can find it.” The next thing I feel is the duct tape being removed, freeing me from the chair. Complete silence afterwards. No footsteps. No further instruction. Just silence. Debating in my head if moving off the chair is a good idea or not. He never said I should stay. I easily slip off the chair, taking all the cold water with me. “Took you long enough. Count to fifty. Make sure you find the bathroom before the water gets cold.” I hear him walk away as I start counting out loud. Water is running somewhere downstairs. It has to be downstairs. The sound is to soft to be anywhere close by. This is why he let me through a kind of maze downstairs. He planned for me to get lost. He’d always said he enjoyed watching the frustration when mundane tasks turn into challenges. The coat hanger. And now this.

At a slow pace I shuffle forward with my hands in front of me. Find the door. Find the stairs. First these two tasks and then I’ll worry about the actual bathroom downstairs. Finding the door is easy. Following your footsteps in my mind as I sweep one foot in front of the other. The stairs directly to the left. Exactly as I remember from just a few hours earlier. “You made it already”. I can’t help but jump back a little. I didn’t expect you to randomly pop up. But then again, it is something you would do. Which you have just proven again. “I have something fun planned, which I don’t want to wait on anymore. So, I’ll give you the directs to the bathroom. But in exchange I’ll tie your wrist behind your back.” The metal cuffs from earlier find their way around my wrists once more. “You go straight, left, and then the second door on the right. I’ll be right behind you.” A little push in the right direction. Figuratively and literally. Unsure of my steps I start to move again. Careful to not hit a wall at full speed. The first corner I did just that. Luckily I’m taking small steps. Pressing myself against the right wall to feel the doors. Feeling the first one and the second following soon after. “Good job. I’ll remove the tape on your wrist and mouth and then you can get in the tub.”
The Last Ship is offline   Reply With Quote