Thread: Fiction: Ashley's Game
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 03:59 AM   #25
Luffy90

Chapter 19

“What?” Ashley gave him an angry look. “Do you think i’m just sleeping around with every guy i see because i enjoy these kind of things?”

Luke quickly went on the defensive. “No, i... i was just curious, that’s all. I didn’t mean it like that.”

“I have only ever had sex with one guy, and that was Jonathan which you all know from when i dated him a year back. Now, i’ve done it more than one time, but only with him. So there you go.” Ashley wasn’t really annoyed with him, but saw this question as an easy chance to get him to be a bit careful towards her going forward, and to put him in place a little.

“Okay then. My turn.” Lucy moved on to break the tension that seemed to be building up. “And we have another group dare everyone, so get ready for this!” She announced and drew a dare from the group dare jar. “Alright let’s see what we get this time.” She opened up the note and read it out loud so the others could hear. “The one drawing this dare has to eat a slice of pizza, but we do need some dressing on it. If you are a boy that drew this, then the other boy will have the two girls help him cum into a cup to avoid spilling any, and then put it on the pizza for you. And if you are a girl, then the other girl with help both of the boys cum into a cup before putting it on your pizza. Enjoy the food.” Lucy looked at Ashley with disgust, she knew it had to be her dare. None of the boys would suggest that and risk having to eat it themself.

Both of the boys seemed surprised as well when they heard it. And they didn't know how to feel being forced to cum this early.

Ashley was the first to act and got a cup and got both the boys to get up from their chairs. “Alright Lucy, you can go heat up the pizza while we do this.” And as Lucy headed to the kitchen she asked which of the boys wanted to go first. But with them not being able to decide, she decided for them. “Fine you’re first Josh.” She said and knelt down in front of him. “Let me know when you are close to cumming.”

Ashley grabbed his cock and started to jerk him off, not holding back this time. Even before starting she could see pre cum coming out of the tip of his cock and she knew he wouldn’t last long.

Barely half a minute had passed before Ashley felt Josh start to move strangely. “Cumming!” He blurted out, and Ashley got the cup ready and held it in front of his cock, before she did the last few strokes before she felt him orgasm. His load started shooting out in several short bursts, filling the bottom of the cup quite a bit, and she imagined it would have been quite a mouthful had she taken it With her mouth as opposed to the cup.

“You’re next then.” Ashley said to Luke as Josh sat back down, slightly embarrassed from what had just happened. She did the same with Luke and just started with a firm and hard grip and tried her best to make it happen quickly.

Lucy came back from the kitchen with her pizza slice on a paper plate and she could see Ashley sitting in front of Luke jerking him off with a cup in her hand. She could already see the content of the cup and thought that it was already a lot, even before adding Luke’s cum to it. She just stood and watched, both with fear and excitement. It was a fun show to look at, but knowing the thing she had to do after, she didn’t want it to get there.

“Cumming!” Luke said and Ashley got the cup up in front of him. “Fuuuck.” He nearly shouted and Ashley sped up her stroking speed. She wanted as much cum as possible. And then he came. Shooting his cum into the cup and she could hear each burst hit the bottom of the cup and mix with Josh’s load, she kept jerking him while he came and she felt his legs shake hard as she kept going. Once it stopped she finally let go of his cock and Luke sat back down to catch his breath and calm down.

Lucy just looked at Ashley and her cup with both fear and disgust as Ashley showed it to her. “You ready Lucy? Looks like you’re in for a treat.”
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Luffy90 for this post: