View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 08:32 AM   #4
usemeasyouwish

Well, well... Nice topic. You're not alone.

I had several different of these experiences with my sandbox love... We knew each other almost starting from birth and went to school together until we were 10. And I don't know, when we started, but we had many dirty games, which excited me at that time... (I just didn't know really what excitement was).

E.g. we played Mistress and slave. Don't ask me, where youngsters of this age get such information from... But we got it. :P I had fun and really enjoyed being controlled, kept away. I also remember it got me excited, when I was fixed helplessly somewhere.

We often also initiated games, such as taking some wild berries of a bush. I had to aim at her pussy (both clothed). If I hit her pussy, I'd get to see it.

Another game was I very much enjoyed: We sat next to each other and there was another girl. They had a certain time to reach my penis and I could not prevent them from doing so (e.g. 5s). My aim was then to prevent them, whereas they should reach it.

Probably there were even more I don't remember. I'm wondering, if she still remembers...

For each PM I will need to edge 15 times (valid until: 5 October).
usemeasyouwish is offline   Reply With Quote