Thread: Fiction: Party That Led To Blackmail
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 05:46 AM   #6
legendofthesith

Default Party That Led To Blackmail Chapter 3

Thanks for all the responses. I've got my own ideas about how the story is going to continue but if anyones got any suggestions then just pm me. Depending on what i think i may try to incorporate your ideas into the story. Now for what people have actually come here to read. Chapter 3

Recap: The game of truth or dare has started. The rules have been decided and Naomi has just picked the first dare…

Chapter 3.
Her nervousness about playing must have gone because she was the first person to reply “Dare”
“Okay” I said. “I dare you to lick the window seductively for the next 2 minutes.” This was not a particularly challenging dare as the street on which Gary lived was not an overly busy one. However it was still embarrassing for Naomi when people did walk past and at about 1 minute in an old couple walked past. The old woman glanced up and spotted Naomi and pointed her out to her husband. They both looked up in disgust at the girl in the window and marched quickly on. The group all laughed as it happened and shortly afterwards her time was up. “That was hilarious” sniggered Dean as he turned around, looking red in the face. At least she could get her own back now though on the group as she asked Dean “Truth or dare”. He replied truth, not wanting to be embarrassed like Naomi was.
“How long is your penis” Naomi asked. This caught Dean by surprise. Naomi had been nervous before the game but now she seemed to be gaining confidence. Despite this Dean responded quickly. “7 inches” he proudly stated making it his go to ask the question to Kayla. “Truth or dare” he asked. She pondered for a few seconds before deciding on dare. “I dare you to take off 2 items of clothing of your choice”.
“Right that’s easy” she responded before removing her socks and shoes”
“It may be easy but at least it now means that were starting to strip” he replied. As far as the others could see Dean was a bit nervous but at the same time desperate to see tits. The only reason we could tell, because he was staring directly at Kayla’s pair of tits.
“DEAN” snapped Gary. “Were playing”
He came back to reality and looked round with a bright red face when he realised what he had been doing.
“Truth or dare” Kayla asked Rachel, trying to move the game along.
“Truth” replied Rachel.
“Right. Do you masturbate” Kayla blurted out. This question came as a shock not only to Rachel but to the rest of the group as well. The game was getting serious. Rachel stumbled over the question for a few seconds.
“Well come on” said Kayla. “Aren’t you going to tell us?”
“Okay then” she replied. “The answer is…
legendofthesith is offline   Reply With Quote