View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 01:49 PM   #1
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default ♥ Strip Poker with a Twist --- the Aftermath ♥ (no comments)

Purple - Yellow - Black - Orange - Green

With over 2.4 million viewers of my previous attempts at writing Strip Poker with a Twist & The Sequel I’m proud to announce that the story is about to continue. (1 year to the day to the minute since the sequel began)

Much apologies if posts are NOT as frequent as usual, due to heavy work load and family commitment. However posts will usually be around 100 words longer than previous – now 700 words (aim)

All comments / ratings / thanks, are much appreciated.

If the story is not to your taste, please keep reading many more exciting events take place.

Brief - RECAP

John had blackmailed 5 of his friends to play poker, however this wasn't to be a game of poker anyone would forget. With truths and dares beyond anyone's wildest imaginations. The first game finished with Dani being the winner and David loosing.

Everyone had so much fun that they agreed for a rematch while also including 4 extra players. These included their new friend Amber who had recently moved to the area, blackmailing and tricking Ambers annoying brother Mark. Brian who had become close to Amber and Lucy who most players hated after things she had done in the past.

The 10 players agreed to the extreme rules and the poker game began. With more revealing truths and extreme dares some of which still had to be carried out, the 5 loosing players were decided and the game came to a cliff-hanger finish.

As the first player out of the game (looser) Mark slowly tore open the envelope to reveal the losers dare.

Everyone crowded around as Mark gasped with surprise ........

The story will begin shortly.

If anyone would like to expand a recap to help new readers, you are more than welcome.

What will the envelope conceal, find out in the first part of STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE AFTERMATH.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote