View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 07:47 AM   #1
heathcliff

Male 32/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in any location (webcam required)

32/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in any location (webcam required)

Hey bois!

A long time since I've posted on here. My situation has changed a bit, so I am no longer able to consider regular long-term slaves; what I am searching for is casual Skype subs to add to my stable. I can use you on an ad hoc basis; if we are both online and in the mood. Potential for repeat use, but I am not interested in committing to anything between sessions!

YOU MUST BE:

- Over 18, no exceptions. If you look younger you will need ID proof.
- Genuinely submissive.
- Male. Straight/bi/gay all fine, beginner or experienced fine.
- Literate; you don't have to have perfect spelling/grammar, but you must be able to understand me and express yourself.
- Owner of a webcam, using Skype.

YOU ARE IDEALLY:

- Slim, toned, or muscular. [other body types considered]
- Under 30. [older considered]
- Willing to show face. [if not, at least mouth in most cases.]

I WILL:

- Always respect your limits.
- Never take screenshots or videos.
- NOT appear on camera or by photo myself.
- Create bespoke sessions taking into account your interests/experience and my experience of over a decade.

You'll notice I have no specific likes/limits section. Within reason I try to be pretty open-minded, as long as safe/sane/consensual and I prefer to talk about this one-to-one rather than write a prescriptive list here.

Time-wasters will quickly be blocked.

To apply: Simply add me on Skype [only.master], making sure to address me as 'Sir', to include your age and location, and a little info about yourself.

Look forward to hearing from you, hope we can have some mutual fun!

PS. Don't bother DMing me on here, I will rarely be logging in. Skype is your best bet.

Last edited by heathcliff; 08-23-2017 at 10:41 AM.