View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 02:34 PM   #30
subDanni

Sarah went out to the store and came back a few hours later.

Sarah: Hi there, Jenna.
Me: Hi, Sarah.
Sarah: I want you to go to the bathroom and get naked. I've got some new things for you.
Me: Yes, Sarah.

She had a bag of stuff with her, but first she got me down on my knees and helped me do my make-up again so I looked as pretty as possible. Even after all we had done it was still a bit humiliating being naked in front of Sarah. She was all dressed.

Sarah: Awe, you look cute again. Wanna see what I have for you, Jenna?
Me: Yes, Sarah.
Sarah: Oh, and you are to call me Mistress from now on. Got it?
Me: Ehm. Yes, Mistress.
Sarah: Good girl. Well, I have some white stockings for you to put on first.
Me: Thank you, Sarah.

She slapped my face. Not too hard.

Me: I'm sorry. Thank you, Mistress.
Sarah: That's better, slave. Please don't force me to punish you. You will get plenty of that later from Ryan.
Me: Yes, Mistress. I will behave.
Sarah: Good girl. Now put on the stockings. And see what I have here. A buttplug with a fox tail. That is going to look so cute.
Me: Thank you Mistress. I hope it will look good.
Sarah: Now bend over. I want to put it in your asshole.

I did as she said. She put on a pair of plastic gloves and started to rub my asshole with lube. My locked cock became as erect as it could when she inserted a finger in my asshole.

Sarah: You like that, Jenna?
Me: Yes, Mistress. Your finger feels very good.
Sarah: Haha, omg. Well, here comes the plug.

I made a little moan as she inserted the plug. It was not very big, not for me a least. I've had bigger things up my ass.

Sarah: Hehe, that looks funny. Crawl around a wiggle your tail, slave.

I did as she told me, humiliated. She then put a white lacy bra on me. One that matched the white stockings. She also put a collar around my neck, which had a padlock on it so that I could not remove it and she attached a leash to it.

Sarah: You are only allowed to crawl today, slave. Unless we tell you otherwise.
Me: Yes, Mistress. I understand.

She dragged me by the leash into the living room and let me stay on the floor while we waited for Ryan to arrive. When he did arrive, he just let himself in. He came into the living room and went right pass me and sat down beside Sarah in the sofa. They kissed and talked a bit with a low voice.
Ryan: So, this is the pet I've been hearing about.
Me: Eh, uhm..
Ryan: You can call me Master.
Me: Yes, Master.
Ryan: Such a weakling you are. Gonna be fun using you.
Me: Yes, Master.
Sarah: But not too rough, Ryan. She is still new to this.
Ryan: Yeah, yeah.

He dragged my by the leash into Sarah's bedroom and sat down on the bed. I was dragged close to him and over his lap. He started to spank me with his hand. Sarah watched.

Ryan: So you like to steal my girlfriends panties, don't you, Jenna?
Me: Yes, Master. I'm so sorry. I will never do it again.
Ryan: Yeah right. Pervy girls like you just don't stop going through dirty panties.

He spanked me hard many times. My ass really started to sting.

Ryan: What do you say, Jenna?
Me: Thank you, Master. Thank you for spanking me for being naughty.
Ryan: That's right.
Sarah: Awe, poor girl. Her ass is all red.
Ryan: We need to discipline this little bitch.
Sarah: I agree.

Sarah had a whip and used it on my already red ass-cheeks. After a few whips Ryan pulled the plug out of my ass and put it into my mouth.

Ryan: Such a pathetic whore. Whip her a few more times Sarah. Then we can use the cane.
Sarah: Hehe, yes. This is fun.

After she had whipped my ass Ryan dragged me by the leash over to the closet. He tied my hands tight behind my back and my ankles tight together. Then tied the rope on my hands and ankles together so I was forced to sit on my knees. He attached the leash to a handle above me on the closet so I wasn't able to move my head much. The plug was moved from my mouth and back into my ass.

Sarah: Omg, you are so hot when you totally take charge of Jenna, Ryan.
Ryan: Yeah? Well, I've heard this Jenna bitch want out of chastity. Is that right Jenna?
Me: Yes, please, Master.
Sarah: I guess. That little thing between her legs is yours tonight Ryan. If you really want to release it.

Ryan unlocked the padlock and removed the chastity. My cock became erect immediately.

Sarah: Omg. Such a little cock she has.
Ryan: Yes, it's really pathetic. Sarah, do you want to smack it with the cane?
Sarah: Yes, I wanna try that.

She whipped it a few times, but not very hard. Ryan quickly took over and smacked my cock and balls harder. Really stung. Not too hard, although I wanted to lay down, but couldn't because of the leash.

Ryan: Sarah, I want to fuck you in front of this little bitch. This horny frustrated sissy.
Sarah: Omg, yes!

Ryan went out of the room for a bit. While he was gone Sarah stripped down to just her bra and panties, right in front of me. She wore a tiny purple thong with a matching bra. When Ryan came back he turned Sarah around and slapped her ass gently in front of me.

Ryan: You see this nice ass, Jenna? I get to play with this.
Me: Yes, Master. You deserve it.
Ryan: Thats right.

Ryan pulled Sarah's thong down and stuffed it into my mouth. Sarah moved into the bed as Ryan attached a shocking device around my cock. Then he went to the bed. He got Sarah into doggy position and started to fuck her.

Ryan: I don't want this Jenna bitch to accidentally have an orgasm while she watch us.
Sarah: Mmmm, no. We don't want that.

I watched them fuck and every now and then Ryan shocked my cock and balls. It wasn't extremely painful, but enough to get my cock a little softer. After a while I could see that Sarah was getting close to orgasm.

Sarah: Harder Ryan, fuck me harder. And shock Jenna's pussy-balls!!
Ryan: Mmm.
Sarah: Higher level Ryan. I want to see that sissy in pain!
Ryan: Oh yes!

Now it really started to hurt. But it was such a turn on. Knowing that she really wanted it. Wanted me to be in pain. I moaned as he shocked my balls more and more. I could see that he came as he dropped the control to the shocking device. And the same with Sarah. He laid there on top of her for a little while. Then he moved and she got out of bed.

Sarah: Close your eyes sissy-slave. You're not allowed to look at my pussy!

I did as she said. She got out of the room and Ryan came over to me and told me to open my eyes. He held up the condom he used in front of me.

Ryan: You see this, Jenna? This is a real mans cum.
I nodded.
Ryan: You wanna know how that feels like?
I nodded.
Ryan: Good girl.

He removed the device on my cock and forced it back into chastity. Then he put his used condom on my locked cock and tilted my chaste cock up a bit so that his cum ran down and into the chastity. It was so humiliating, having my locked cock covered in his cum. He let go of my chaste cock and went out of the room. I was left there, unable to move, with a used condom on my chaste cock and dressed like a slut.
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post: