View Single Post
Old 02-23-2016, 05:38 AM   #60
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxel View Post
This pathetic darewhore wants to thank Sam for answering the last questions. But it has already some new ones

This pathetic darewhore asked you if you wanted it to stop asking you, and you answered that this depends on the question this pathetic darewhore asks. So this pathetic darewhore asked which (kind of) question it had to ask to make Sam want to stop this pathetic darewhore to ask further questions (just to make sure it won't ask these questions). This pathetic darewhore hope, this is more understandable now.

Other than the obvious (id related etc) won't know until I'm asked them, what questions I won't want to answer. Not keen on embarrassing ones, but nay still answer them.

What languages (next to English) do you speak?

Sadly none. I could never make my mind up which one to learn. And I think being British you can get lazy and expect everyone else to be able to speak English lol. It's bad really though!

Concerning the question about public dares: Give an example of a (from your view) really hard public dare you would do if it's garanteed, that it won't have any consequences.

Do have a bit of a fantasy about masterbating in public and maybe being naked. But don't think I could do it lol

Why don't you have dogs at the moment though you like them and also had 3?

Last one passed away a few years ago. And as I sometimes have to travel with work it makes having a dog difficult. I don't like leaving them in boarding kennels.

What breeds of dogs you had?
English springer spaniel. Boarder collies
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote