View Single Post
Old 02-18-2016, 01:07 PM   #51
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxel View Post
Sorry for asking so much, but finally you akes for them when you made this thread. And I'M really bored at the moment
You did major in psychology? That would make me a little bit frightened in Matt's situation.

haha he should be worried lol

Did you ever used any "tricks" or "tactics" where your knowledge of psychology might helped you? If so, please give an example.

Not intentionally, might have done stuff without realising?

Do you regret making this thread so far?

I'm beginning to lol (only joking )

Is there anything you would like to try with a sub/slave but you're afraid of causing real damage to the sub so you won't do it?

No, not into anything that could cause harm or much pain or anything extreme. Don't get enjoyment from seeing anyone really suffer. I want my sub to be happy really

You said you had 12 orgasms in 24 hours. Tell us about it. Was that willingly or cause be any task or something?

Was on a holiday with some girl friends, it was really bad weather and we were board, so we just wanted to see who could have the most orgasms in a day lol

You already visited several countries almost all over the world. Which of these countries was the most different compared to you home (concerning the culture or the everyday life)?

Have to be South Africa, a completely different way of life (I was in a more rural area, not a big city)

Is there a country that you never want to visit again? Why?

Maybe Cyprus, not because it was bad or anything, just that I don't think there was much else to see and I like to go to different places.

How would your perfect vacation look like?
Just somewhere with nice weather, nice scenery, and good friends
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote