View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 05:07 AM   #48
teasegirls

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
Let's do some more questions!
  1. The times you've been part of the same threesome, what sex acts have you performed on each other (not the guy)? Groping? Kissing? Fingering? Oral? Any others?
    It has mostly been lot of kissing, feeling each other, definitely fingering, sucking and licking each other. Guy is fucking one of us and we are licking the other one.
  2. Have you made each other cum during the threesomes, or was that left to the guy?
    I would say mostly left to the guy or used our toy to make the other person cum
  3. What is the most sexual thing you've done with each other 1 on 1, no guys involved?
    It would truly be making out itself. We are planning to buy a strap-on soon, so Tori could fuck me too

Now, since you've been following some rules for a bit, let's ask how they're going.
  1. Will you be spanking each other and giving each other permission to cum, or is that left to someone else? Yes, we will be spanking each other and giving permission to cum, if we are self pleasuring. For now, I have pretty much asked Tori daily for permission multiple times, she has devilishly denied on few occasions.

Tori also asked to cum about 2 times if I remember, I gave her the permission both times

2. Have you had any assignments come in yet and if you have how many spankings have you each gotten? Not yet, but hopefully we will have one soon
  3. Katrina: What has Tori written on you so far? What have you written on yourself and why did you choose those words? (If I'm reading your rules right Tori writes one thing on you each day and you write another one on yourself each day, is that right?) Made bit of an update as only Tori writes on me. Some days she has written slut, bitch to humiliate me, while other days love, sexy, funny, or even our subjects name.
  4. Tori: How has it felt to have Kat naked and begging on her knees in front of you? Is that a feeling you want more of?

It has been interesting to be honest, I am not missing her much sitting against me or on the couch with me for our morning breakfast. The only thing is it fascinates me as she eats from dog bowl like a puppy. It is truly funny for me to see. We don't have leash so we use one of the belt to collar her around and I like it.
Thanks, we are always happy to answer.

Katrina and Tori
teasegirls is offline   Reply With Quote