View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 10:48 AM   #8
collegeboy

Heart Blake and Eden (V)

Blake watched in awe as the straps slipped down her arms, until finally the bra fell away; however, Eden quickly covered her bare chest with her hands, limiting her exposure. She was teasing Blake, enticing her boyfriend with the prospect of viewing her succulent breasts.

"You don't have to hide," Blake suggested, eager to see more.

"Nor do you," Eden winked, "Why don't you unzip those? That denim's just in the way, isn't it?"

Obediently, Blake unzipped his jeans, revealing a bulging pair of green boxer briefs, providing easily noticed evidence of his ever increasing arousal. As Blake rubbed himself through the fabric of his underwear, Eden began to massage her breasts with her hands. They had seen each other naked plenty of times before, but neither had ever undressed on webcam. Both were finding the experience quite erotic.

Yet, just as Blake was reaching his hand under the elastic waistband of his boxer briefs to improve his access, Eden cut things short, "I'm sorry, Blake, but I've got to get dressed. I wish we had more time for this, but Kristen gets out of class soon, and I don't really want her to find me in this condition."

Reluctantly, Blake zipped his pants back and refastened the button, watching with some disappointment as Eden put her clothes back on. Sure enough, Blake heard Kristen arrive a few minutes later. Blake supposed redressing had been the right decision, but that did not lessen the sense of letdown that the interruption had brought. He and Eden continued to chat, fully clothed, for several minutes afterwards, but Blake, still rather distracted, was not really into the conversation.

Nonetheless, Blake still managed to find himself a little satisfaction in between Eden signing off and Troy returning to the dorm. That night, Blake had pleasant dreams, excited by the possibility which now filled his mind. After all, it seemed he and Eden had discovered a way to maintain romance and intimacy in their long-distance relationship.
collegeboy is offline   Reply With Quote