Thread: Fiction: The Field Trip
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 08:06 AM   #22
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 11

Part 11

Mike Williams was sitting on his own, away from the others. From his vantage point, he had a good view not only of the lake but also of the pupils. Most of them had formed their own little cliques and were sitting on the grassy hillside eating their lunch and chatting. But he noticed a variety of activities going on around him.

Zoe Mortimer, her legs tucked underneath her, was sitting behind Hannah Wade, braiding her hair.

Sophie Baxter was sitting with her brother, Nigel, playing a game of travel chess.

The other Sophie, Sophie Markham, was sprawled on the grass, legs outstretched, chin on her hands, reading a book.

Most of the boys were in a separate group, doing boy things.

He couldn’t see some of the girls but he suspected they were around the tents on the other side of the ridge. He could certainly hear them and he knew John Carson was supervising them so he turned his attention to other things.

He glanced across at Jill Farrell. She was talking to Lauren Bennett and Megan Johnson so it wouldn’t be appropriate to approach her now.

Seduce her? he pondered, as he bit into his sandwich, how was he going to do that?

He could just tell Jane that he wasn’t going to do it and put a stop to all this nonsense. She had no blackmail on him or anything so she couldn’t force him to do it. She was probably only bluffing anyway, seeing how far he’d go.

Then again, he had a whole week away from his wife. A whole week without sex. The blow job Jane had given him had lit a spark in him. Jill was very attractive, too. He looked over at her again. Tried to catch her eye.

What if Jill was lonely and frustrated too? This would be his only chance. Maybe Jane had done him another favour here. He could kill two birds with the one stone; complete Jane’s dare and bed Jill at the same time. It would have to be carefully planned though.

Jill Farrell was twenty-four and had been PE teacher at the school for two years. Mike knew she was single but he had no idea if she was seeing anyone. They never discussed that type of thing at school or even socially. He was aware, however, that Jill knew he was married and that might complicate things.

“I can hear the cogs turning.”

Mike half-turned his head to see Jane behind him.

She sat down beside him. “She’s wearing a track-suit,” Jane whispered, looking over at Jill. “Easier to remove than trousers. Elasticated. No awkward buttons or zips,” she teased. “Should be easy enough.”

Mike shook his head. As he did so, he caught Jill’s eye. She smiled at him but he knew it was just a friendly smile and not a seductive one. He smiled back.

He finished his sandwich and took a swig of pop from a carton.

“Have you got a camera on your phone?” Jane whispered. “If not, you can borrow mine.”

“I’ve got one,” he whispered back. “Look, you said I have till the end of today, right?”

Jane nodded. “Midnight, tonight. No later.”

“So, if I can get her alone at the hostel this evening,” Mike considered, “I can do it then?”

Jane raised her eyebrows. “I suppose so.”

“Can you do something for me?”

“I did something for you earlier in the car,” Jane said. She put her hand on his crotch. “But if you need...”

“I mean,” Mike said, physically moving her hand away from his crotch before someone saw, “Could you let me be alone with Jill in your dorm tonight?”

The staff occupied two dorms. Jill and Jane shared one dorm together and Mike and John Carson shared the other dorm.

“You’re really going ahead with this?” Jane asked.

Mike knew that he was but he didn’t want to tell Jane that he had his own agenda. It would be best if she just thought he was completing her dare. “Yes, I am.”

“I can go out for a walk after the evening meal,” Jane offered, “between, say, seven-thirty and nine-thirty.”

Mike nodded. “If I haven’t done it by then,” he said, “It’s not going to happen.”

“I’ll be back at nine-thirty precisely though,” Jane added, “So, if you’re still there at that time, I’ll walk in on you.”

“I hope to have the picture by then,” Mike sighed.

“What are you going to do?” Jane asked him.

“Well,” he said, “Jill’s single. I’m going to chat her up and try charming the pants off her.” He paused. “But, if that doesn’t work...” he left the sentence unfinished.

“What?” Jane pressed.

“I was thinking of going into Atterdale village and picking up a couple of bottles of wine and asking Jill if she wanted to share a drink with me. I won’t drink much but once she’s merry enough, I’ll make my move.”

“You’re going to get her drunk?” Jane was genuinely shocked.

“It’s in the rules?”

“I suppose so.”

Mike looked over at Jill Farrell again. “But let’s hope it doesn’t come to that.”

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote