Thread: Fiction: The Field Trip
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 06:50 AM   #20
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 10

Part 10

Mike parked the car just off the road in a quiet spot at the base of a low hill. He and Jane started to unpack the packed lunches and some boxes of additional equipment and take them over to where Mr Carson had set up the tents. It was a bright and sunny day, in this part of the country, the weather was liable to change at a moment’s notice.

Carson was waiting inside one of the tents when Mike and Jane arrived.

“Glad you could get here,” Mr Carson said, looking exaggeratedly at his watch. “I thought we were going to have to catch our own fish for lunch.”

“What’s happening with the kids?” Mike asked.

“I’ve got two groups drawing the landscape, so they can mark in all the geological features later,” Mr Carson explained, “And Jill Farrell’s got two groups out somewhere doing exercises or something.”

“Well, I can take one group for a Biology session,” Mike said, “Maybe discuss the flora and fauna...” He paused for a moment. “And I want to show them the Herdwick sheep which are native to these parts.”

“And I can take a group for a history tour,” Jane said, “There’s an old Abbey nearby, I think, and a Roman settlement. Apparently, there’s a group of University students from somewhere nearby doing a dig in the area.”

“Might be interesting for the pupils to visit later in the week,” Carson added. “We’ll pencil it in for Thursday, instead of the visit to Whitehaven.”

Jane and Mike nodded their assent.

“I’ll call the kids back and we’ll have lunch and then re-organise the groups.” Carson stepped outside the tent. “I’ll be about ten minutes.”

“Ten minutes,” Jane whispered to Mike, as she put her hand to his crotch, “What can we do in ten minutes.”

“Look,” Mike said, “I don’t think it’s a good idea with the kids around.”

“Have you ever played truth or dare?” Jane asked.

“Don’t be childish,” Mike said, “It’s a kids game.”

“There’s an adult version,” Jane said. “But you have to agree to do what you’re asked.”

“Okay.” Mike sounded nonchalant.

“Truth or dare?” Jane asked.

“No-one chooses dare first time,” Mike said, “Truth.”

“Okay,” Jane said, “When was the last time you fucked your wife?”

“Before I started out on this trip,” Mike sighed, “We spent a couple of hours in bed.”

“Because you were going to be apart for a week?” Jane wondered.

Mike nodded. “Truth or dare?”

“Dare,” Jane said with a wink, “Make it good. I’ll do anything.”

“I dare you to strip off from the waist down. Wait for two minutes and then put your clothes back on. If anyone comes into the tent during that two minutes, you stay bottomless.”

“Are you serious?”

“I suggest you start,” Mike said, looking at his watch. “The quicker you do it, the quicker you finish.”

“Okay,” Jane said, “I started this, so I’ll do it.” She unlaced her boots and sat down on the groundsheet to take them off. “This is more complicated than it looks,” she said, as she removed her boots. She stood up again.

“Like you said,” Mike grinned, “You started it.”

Jane unbuttoned her trousers and lowered them to her ankles. She wore a pair of blue panties underneath.

Mike watched her as she kicked off her trousers and, without a thought, pulled down her panties.

“I’ll get you back for this, Mike.” Jane crouched down to take off her panties, then stood upright again.

Mike studied her crotch, which was partly covered by the hem of her jacket, but he could still discern the dark pubic hair and the protruding labia. He glanced at his watch again.

“Two minutes,” he said. He focussed his attention on Jane’s crotch again.

Jane sighed. She lifted her jacket and top so he could get a better look. “Is that better?”

“Much better,” he said. “I’m looking forward to returning the favour you did me on the way here.”

“I’m thinking about rescinding that offer,” Jane said.

Mike looked at his watch again. “One minute, ten seconds to go,” he said.

“Look,” Jane said, “Can I put my trousers back on again?”

“In a minute,” he said.

There was silence after that.

Mike eventually checked his watch. “Twenty seconds to go,” he said.

Jane sighed again. “What do you think?” she said.

“Sorry?” Mike said.

“Do you like it?” Jane said, “My vagina?”

“It’s beautiful,” Mike said. He wanted so much to touch it and taste it but he resisted the temptation to say so. He looked at his watch. “Time up,” he said.

Jane put her panties back on, one leg at a time and pulled them up. She struggled to get her trousers on at first, trying to rush it and getting her left leg in the right trouser and having to take it out again.

Eventually, she managed to get them on. She left her boots off. “Okay,” she said. “Truth or dare?”

“Truth,” Mike said.

“Pussy,” Jane said. “If you had the chance, who, on this trip, would you most like to fuck?”

“Are we talking staff?” Mike tried to clarify.

“Well, I did say anyone on the trip,” Jane said, “So if you have desires for any of the pupils, now’s the time to reveal them. I won’t report you.”

Mike gulped. “Well, out of the staff, Jill Farrell’s a babe, isn’t she?” He saw the disappointment in Jane’s eyes and added, “But out of the pupils, I wouldn’t say no to Sarah Cartwright.”

“Did you just say that?” Jane was dumbfounded. “Sarah Cartwright?”

“Have you seen the way she rolls up the hem of her skirt at school,” Mike added, “I’d certainly give her some extra-curricular biology tuition.”

“Interesting,” Jane said.

“Truth or dare?” Mike asked.

“Truth,” Jane replied.

“When was the last time you gave a blow job?” Mike asked her, “Before the one you gave me.”

“I think it was about two years ago,” Jane said, “And, before you ask, it wasn’t my husband.”

“Who was it?” Mike wondered.

“You’ve had your question,” Jane said, stubbornly. “Truth or dare?”

Before Mike could answer, the flap of the tent opened and Sophie Baxter entered.

“Oh,” Sophie said, pushing her glasses up onto the bridge of her nose with her index finger, “Mr Carson asked me to let you know we’re having lunch out on the hills because it’s a nice day. Can you bring them out?” She exited the tent again.

Mike looked at Jane. “We’ll finish this later,” he said, “But just so you know, I’ll choose dare. Start thinking of a good one.”

“I have one,” Jane said. “You think Jill Farrell’s a babe.. I dare you to get a nude picture of her. Then show it to me. You have till the end of today.”

“How do I do that?” Mike asked.

Jane smiled. “Use your imagination,” she said, as she sat down to put her boots back on. “Seduce her.”

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote