Thread: Fiction: The Field Trip
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 05:39 AM   #19
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 9

Part 9

Mr Williams, the Biology tutor, was driving to the site at Wast Water with Mrs Powell, the History tutor. They’d been sorting out the packed lunches and other items for the pupils at the site. When they got there, they’d each have to take one of the groups that Mr Carson and Miss Farrell had hopefully split the pupil into. But that wasn’t what they were thinking or talking about.

Since they’d started out from Atterdale Hall, Mrs Powell had been decrying her marriage to Mr Powell and how she was glad to get away for a week to re-evaluate her position. Mr Williams had been trying to concentrate on the route but was becoming increasingly attracted to Jane Powell.

“Was it Wasdale Head or Nether Wasdale?” he asked her, trying to change the subject.

“Sorry?” Jane Powell looked up at him.

“Was it Wasdale...”

“Oh,” she interjected. “Wasdale Head. The north end of the lake.”

Mike Williams nodded and, keeping Nether Wasdale on the right, continued along the road alongside the lake.

“Pull over,” Jane said.

“Sorry?”

“Pull over for a bit,” she said, more urgently.

Mike sighed and looked for a suitable place to stop. “what for?”

“This,” Jane said. She put her hand on his crotch. “I thought so,” she said. “You’re hard.” She loosened her seat belt and leant across to kiss him.

“Jane,” he said, “That’s most unprofessional. I’ll overlook it this time but...”

Jane unzipped his trousers and put her hand inside. “I haven’t had sex in about three months,” she said.

Mike gripped her wrist and pulled her hand from his privates. “Jane, I’m married.”

“So am I, Mike,” she replied, “That’s the problem. I’m stuck in a rut.”

Mike swallowed and looked at her. “We have to get to the site,” he said.

“Then the quicker we do this, the quicker we get there.”

At fifty-four, Jane Powell was about twenty years older than Mike but despite her maturity or maybe because of it, he was becoming turned on by her.

He unfastened the belt of his trousers and lifted himself off the seat slightly to lower his trousers and boxers. His already-erect cock sprung out proudly.

Jane licked her lips and lowered her head towards Mike’s cock-head. “Thanks,” she said. She enveloped his shaft with her mouth and sucked and licked on it, ravenously.

Mike put the palm of his hand to the back of her head and pressed gently. As he felt her soft red hair, he caressed and stroked it. She was good, he thought. Mr Powell must be nuts to snub her or was he seeing someone younger, too? He didn’t want to ask her - at least not while she was engaged in giving him the best blow job he’d ever had. Even his wife, Laura, wasn’t this good.

Mike gave out a groan and pressed Jane’s head closer to his groin as he felt his cock starting to twitch and the semen exploded into her mouth. “Swallow it,” he muttered.

Jane didn’t need to be told. She hungrily devoured every drop of the ejaculated fluid and then held her position even after Mike had released her head. Eventually, she rose up and, after licking the tip of his cock clean, she settled back into her seat. “Thanks,” she said again.

“It’s me who should be thanking you, Jane,” Mike said. “Do you want me to return the favour?”

“Later,” she said, fastening up her seat belt. “It might make us late.”

Mike nodded and sorted out his trousers and boxers. “Let’s go, then.” He started up the car, still unsure of what had just occurred.

“Don’t get too absorbed with the pupils though, Mike,” Jane said, as he drove towards Wasdale Head, thinking about the head he’d just received. “I could expect payment at any time during the day.” She put her hand on his crotch again and squeezed tightly.

To be continued..
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote