View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 03:02 PM   #159
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power of the diaper View Post
I appologize for my above coments, but I need to ask what is the reason for posting completely random and pardon my language, stupid comments, that have nothing to do with the above posts at all. Also it is not completely private. If someone wants to join in the story, all they need to do is simply pm/vm/contact in some other way me or Zombie, and ask. Once again I must ask, what is the need for such replies as

And then Bob walked in before blowing up, poor guy

Also I would like to point out that comments like the above could possibly be taken as simply spam. As for the comment thing, could we settle it, by possibly making a seperate thread simply for comments?
Just wanted to throw a spanner in the works, with Bob (RIP, poor guy), and something different. How was I meant to know what people thought? I know I was tired of seeing the thread pop up and due to the exclusivity of "two members only", never bothered even reading after the first time because, well, what's the incentive?

Also, arguably, your comments could be deemed spam. A story posted in large chunks is great and fine... but a sentence every time you log in? Wow. Fantast---yawnnn.

Do continue, and I think you should accept comments within this thread, to be honest.
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote