View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 05:26 AM   #6
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 3 – Out And About

As I walked to the park I was conscious of the passers-by. I caught some guys of varying ages staring at me. The bra had given me a very generous bust and cleavage which I wasn’t used to, and the dress seemed to do wonders for my figure. The ogling was a little off putting though and all I could think was ‘Do they know about the bullet?'

The park was only about ten minutes from where I lived, but I could feel myself leaking down my thighs. I began to walk quicker, the heels clicking on the pavement. I eventually reached the park and headed for the first empty bench I saw. I sat down and parted my legs slightly, leaning back and allowing the bullet to do its work. There were a few joggers and dog walkers around. None of them were looking my way that I could see. I could feel the orgasm begin to travel through me, the adrenaline as I came to terms with the fact that I was outside, about to cum. I gripped onto the bench, as I pushed it out of me, feeling the bullet slip down as well. I bit onto my lip, but still a scream escaped and a man with a Labrador looked my way. I gave him an awkward smile, my breathing heavy. He looked concerned and I simply sat there trying to look normal. But I could feel the heat in my cheeks and my chest moving up and down.

The man began to walk my way and I started to panic. What if he saw something? What if he could smell me?

“Are you alright?” he asked, looking concerned.

“Yes, yes I’m fine. It was just, a pesky wasp. I’m allergic so I panicked. All good now,” I replied rather frantically.

“Are you sure?” he asked.

“Yes, fine. I’ll be fine, thank you.”

He smiled at me and was tugged away by his dog.

I let out a sigh of relief as I watched him walk away. I then quickly brought my phone out and text ‘Complete, Sir’ awaiting my next instruction. Although I was told that I could leave after I came, I felt I should wait for further instructions before I went anywhere. I could feel the liquid seeping out of my crotchless panties. I was sure there must be a stain, so I stayed sitting until I was told what to do.

A full five minutes went by before I received another text.

Excellent little slut. And all without touching. I’m sure that those panties haven’t kept anything in. And that lovely dress will most likely be ruined. How about you go get something new, huh? A dress still. Same length, but style and colour are up to you.

You can find a credit card in the back pocket of the handbag. Pin number 7588.
Pick out a few dresses to try on. Send me a picture of each once you’ve picked them (four should do) and await your next instruction. You can also take the bullet out and place it in the bag when you get the chance. You may also clean yourself with the panties but don’t put them back on after they are off.

Master Shawn.

After I finished reading I cautiously stood up and felt the back of my dress, and looked at the front. I could feel stickiness on the back and gasped. I quickly tied the jacket around the waist and headed towards the mall.

I decided to head for my favourite shop and browsed the dresses quickly. It was around twelve by the time I had entered the shop and I could feel myself dripping down my legs. The bullet was still vibrating within me but I did not have permission to cum again, so I picked up four dresses and two nice tops.

I smiled at the woman attendant, who gave me a number and let me into the changing room. It was pretty quiet, with only two cubicles filled. I picked the one furthest away from the door and shut it quickly.

As soon as I clicked the door shut I removed the bullet and clicked it off, placing it into the bag. I unzipped the back pocket to find the credit card, and then removed my panties to clean myself up.

It was finally time to try on the dresses. The first was a teal skater dress, which flared out at the bottom. It had no sleeves and covered the bra perfectly. I snapped a picture and sent it. The next one was a little shorter than my original purple dress. It was floaty lilac material with cream butterflies on it. The neckline was scoop neck and also had no sleeves. I snapped a picture in that and sent it. The third dress was emerald green and went very well with my hair and skin tone. Again, it was very floaty material, although the length and style was similar to the purple one I had come in with. The last one was a black one shoulder thing. It was shorter than the others, with a full length waterfall sleeve on one side. It also came with a belt which cinched in at the waist.

After I sent the last picture I stood waiting. It was half past twelve by the time I received the next text;

The green one.

I put the others back on the hangers neatly and into a pile.

Now, you will need to go and buy it, but say that you would like to wear it out. Take the other dress with you but leave the panties. Hide them if you must.
I’m guessing you will be getting very hungry soon. Find somewhere to eat and send me a picture of lunch. Make sure you get the biggest drink you can. If you must pee, pee before you get lunch. I want you to watch yourself pee so stand up and tilt yourself forward, with your skirt pulled up high.
Take money out of the ATM with the card if you need to.

Master Shawn.

I got nervous, thinking about leaving my cum soaked panties in the dressing room. I quickly pulled the purple dress back on tied the jacket around my waist again. I gathered up the dresses and my bag. There was a small stool in the corner which was partially in darkness. I decided to leave the panties there are unlocked the cubicle door.

“Did you find everything okay?” the changing room attendant asked.

“Yes fine. Just this one,” I said, handing her the three dresses and hanging on to the green one.

She smiled and took them from me as well as the number.

“I was wondering if I could wear it out of the store actually?” I said, hearing the nervous tone in my voice.

“Sure,” she said smiling, “I’ll just take you to the checkout just now.”

“Thank you,” I said, following her to the checkout.
She rung up the dress, “That’ll be £20 today thanks,” she said.

I slotted the credit card into the card machine and then typed in the pin 7588.

“Thank you,” she said and I took the card out, placing it back into my purse.

“Shall I just cut the tags off?” the woman said, still smiling.

“Please,” I nodded.

She cut the tags off, and handed the dress to me.

“Would you like a bag for the dress you’re wearing?” she asked.

“Oh um, yes,” I replied, not having thought of that.
She handed me the plastic bag and told me to just go right in.

I quickly changed, bundling the purple dress into the bag.

I left the store, smiling at the woman who had helped me and headed for the toilets.

I didn’t realise how much I needed to go, until I entered the cubicle. The lock was a bit faulty but I didn’t care. I pulled up my skirt, stood over the toilet and bent down to watch. I had needed really badly and was thankful for the release.

After I washed my hands, I touched up my make-up and hair, reapplying the lipstick and tucking away stray hairs from my bun.

My stomach rumbled as I exited the toilets and I headed along to the escalators which took you up to the large café.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote