Thread: Fiction: $10 slave
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 04:40 PM   #1
meeep123

Default $10 slave

prologk im 17 and have a 14 year old sister my parents went to visit our grandma for a week but my sister is having a friend spend the week. But i guess they had a plan for me...

Day 1 9:00am i woke up and started to walk down stairs but i get pulled to my sisters room and am striped down in a flash i get tied to the bed im about to scream but fell a mouth around my dick. i hear my sister say "that will keep you quite" then the mouth is taken off it was my sisters friend. they both had on only bras and thongs, then my sister said "we only have a week so heres the deal if you want more you have to agree to the deal to be our slave for a week for $10." i think about what fun it would be but i ask what the ruls are then they hand me a piece of paper.
rules
1. you will be our slave we can do to you what we want and you cant decline
2. it will be fun and very sexual but you must forget that im your sister im just your master.
3. 4 days in for 1 day youll be the master we will do all that you say
My sister ask "do you except?". i think and say yes then they undo the straps i walk into my room grab 10 dollers out of my wallet and walk back in still naked and hand it to my sister. She says good now for the fun...

tell me what you think and if i should continue?