Thread: Fiction: My switch partner's revenge
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 08:03 PM   #12
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

Default Part 6

"Just to let you know, sweetie, I had only planned on teaching you how to suck a cock, starting with gently working the tip before you gradually went deeper. Since you wanted to act like a cunt, you got throat fucked like one. Now even though you don't deserve it, I am still going to give you relief, but that cock ain't coming out of your mouth for your misbehavior."

She thankfully went down on me and didn't stop this time. With how long I had been used without relief, I was ready to cum in what seemed like seconds. She could sense it and dipped her arms under my legs. She used her shoulders to lift my legs over my head. I could tell what she was doing when she started jerking my cock over my head, so I tried my best to resist.

I thought of baseball, old people, anything to distract myself from reaching orgasm, but it was no use. When I started to cum it felt like it was never going to end. Splurt after splurt splashed against my face, with a lot of it pooling in my eye socket.With my face covered, I was sure that I looked like the picture of the cum dumpster whore she had called me, even if I couldn't see it myself. And there are, or course, now actual pictures of me in this state.

While she left to make her final picture upload, I was left to let my own cum dry on my face. The sight must have aroused her because we had a round of conventional sex as soon as she returned - if you can consider her riding my bound, feminized, and defiled body in a reverse cowgirl to be conventional sex.

When she was satisfied, she removed the cock and let me wash my face before bed, though I couldn't get the sharpie completely off my cheeks and my hair still felt caked with cum.

When I woke up thinking the game was over, she did follow through on one last humiliation. She graciously let me change back into my boy clothes, but that was the only luxury I was allowed. I left her apartment with red talons, glittered up like a stripper, and smelling of sex and perfume. As promised, I was still covered in cock tattoos, including an only slightly faded one on my face.

This is where what really happened comes to an end. "Katie" kept the pictures and would occasionally email me one as a tease, but we never approached a night like this again. Years later when I came out as transgender, she was completely supportive but tragically straight, so our games ended.

However, I labeled this story as fiction for a reason. So in part 7, a "what if" fantasy - Katie blackmails Allen into servitude!

loves: humiliation, gags, bodywriting, bondage, games
limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules
amethyst353 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to amethyst353 for this post: