View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 11:23 AM   #9
knorke
Glitter Princess

1. Are you male or female?
Female.

2. Are you turned on by the idea of female chastity?
Both wearing it* and holding the keys are a turn-on, yes.
* to some extent

3. What turns you on about it?
Sub side: The ease at which something quite so basic is taken away from you - not just forbidden, but completely out of reach, and whenever you get it back is up to you. Also, begging, lots of it.
Dom side: I like the control aspect of it, and enjoy the frustrations a lot more when not experiencing them myself.

4. Do you consider equipment/a belt a requirement of chastity, or can it just be a rule?
A belt isn't a requirement for me, a rule works just as well.

5. Do you think girls should be punished if they have an orgasm while in chastity? Why or why not?
I'm not personally in the mindset where I want to get to that point regardless of how/if its enforced.

Chastity is something to play with, and it requires commitment from both sides. I expect honesty here, and if it comes down to playing without a belt and you just masturbating until you came, I might punish you, but I'd also be less inclined to continue playing. You're not supposed to even touch yourself if its just a rule, so that seems a pretty grave mistake to me.

6. Have you ever put a female in chastity?
Yep. For about three days belted, after about the same amount of days just in denial.

7. Would you ever put a female in chastity?
Sure.

8. If you would for #7, how long would you keep her in chastity?
For however long we negotiate.

9. If you wouldn't for #7, why not?
-

10. Do you know, or have you ever met a female in chastity?
Yes.

11. Have you ever been in chastity? If so, for how long?
I don't think it's been longer than a week at a time.

12. Are you currently in chastity? If so, by device or rule? If by device, which one?
No.

13. How long would be the longest you would agree to be in chastity for?
A weekend? :P It depends, really, on person, circumstances and the like. Currently... a tad longer? As long as it's not boring me, and I feel like I'm taken care of, I'd let my mood swings decide.

14. Would you accept dares or competitions that could lengthen your chastity?
That's up to whoever is in control. If it was up to me, I wouldn't accept any dares/competitions from people outside of my holder. As exciting as it is, I quite like doing this *for* some one person.

15. What would you do if you were locked in a belt, and your keyholder threw away the key?
Punch them in the face and probably not talk to them again.