Thread: Non-Fiction: My life as a pet-girl
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2023, 09:10 AM   #18
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Getting a custom made chastity belt

As I said I already had experience in wearing a chastity belt and to be honest I was fascinated by those things since I knew they exist.
Mistress and I had just watched “Mad Max: Fury Road” and were discussing the movie. Especially the scene with were the women were freed from their steel prisons. Imagine being forced to wear such a thing and have to life with it.
Yes, imagine...

I had just recently discovered my kinks and still was experimenting with denial. How it would feel wearing such a brutal piece of steel which only function is to deny your pleasure and being at mercy to whoever holds the key...
The first thing I did the next day was searching for pictures and videos of women in chastity belts.
I bought a pair nice grey panties so I could fantasize of wearing one and every time I touched my “chastity panties” I had to fight the urge to touch my throbbing cunny which left dark spots in the fabric. I didn't mind wearing them for two or three days, even it felt kinda dirty putting them back on just after having a shower. So I went to the shop and bought some more so I could wear a fresh one every day. Like you would clean a chastity belt daily as well. Also I “locked” them by putting a tiny padlock on them. Of course I could have simply pulled them down but for my mindset it was quite important that I had to “unlock” them first.

Of course Master knew about this fantasy when he started to train me although we haven't talked about it. But he knew what I was looking for on the internet and he had seen one of the locked panties in my toy box. So he put one and one together.

Every time he put me in denial I was ordered to wear one of the grey panties and when I was wearing one when I visited him he didn't let me cum. He edged me mercilessly until I begged him to let me cum but he just looked on my panties, told me "No" and pulled them back up.

Then he made me “lock” them again on me and later he put the small padlock on my septate hymen. First we experimented only in the penthouse and it felt interesting having something dangling between my legs / adding a nice pulling sensation down there. Also it felt intense when the panties pressed it against my cunny or how it moved while walking. Knowing that I was sitting like that in class with my friends around me made me really light headed.
Of course I had a key so I could remove it before gym class. Master didn't want to risk that I get hurt or that my classmates notice it under the shower afterwards.

During the time my kink for being denied and locked away grew more and more.
Until in 2018 Master finally had a fitting occasion to order a chastity belt, which ended in my denial diary.

I often wore it several times after my diary but because it was a quite cheap one it needed adjustment almost daily and didn't fit very well.
So after the ceremony Master decided that since this will be the last “panties” I will ever wear, at least during “LOCKtober” it would be nice to have a chastity belt that was made especially for me and therefore would fit perfectly. One that I could wear over over weeks or months. Maybe even years? I was a bit speechless but also very curious. I love being denied (way more than to cum) so when we talked about it I agreed immediately.

Master set an appointment at a company that produces custom made chastity belts (I didn't even know that there was a marked for custom ones) about a month after the ceremony. Of course we could have ordered a measuring kit and take the measurements in the safety of our home. But Master insisted that we go there personally so a professional would take my measurements. He said it's like getting a tailored suit, you don't take the measurement by yourself and hope for the best.
Also he told me to see it as part of my training. He want me to be comfortable in embarrassing situations and because it was nobody I know I trust my Owners with this decision. I love that he's mostly explained why he wanted me to do something and now he can just give me an order and I obey because I know he made sure that it was safe for me. I trust him completely with his decisions.

The company building was rather small but the people were really friendly and they have a nice show room for your inspration.
It was really interesting to see all the different models they have on display and it was fun trying the different models, even we already had a specific idea. But it was also highly embarrassing to talk to the woman about my preferences of being locked away.
So I got asked if I want a hip- or waist band, what kind of crotch belt, for long or short term wearing? Stuff like this.

I decided for a hip model; with super-ergonomic waist band; a continuous crotch belt with anus-hole and conical frontshild with urine holes and black silicone profile. Also a travel system so we can fold it for better storage.

The woman wrote down everything and told to undress, so she could take my measurements. The problem was that I don't wore any underwear, only leggings with a long dress and both had to go. I expected that I could just lift the dress and they would measure above the leggings. But to make it really fit they have to measure without pants of course. So I took off the dress and notice that the woman glimpsed on my bare little titties.
When I pulled down my leggings it was obvious that I wasn't wearing panties either because I left a small wet spot in my leggings.
Of course the first thing she noticed was my fur, it was obvious that it was not just “untrimmed” but unkempt for years. The woman told me that she would recommend to have it removed for hygienic reasons. I was ashamed but told her that it was part of my lifestyle and I'm not allowed to shave it.
She told me that it's okay, keeping the area hairless it just a recommendation. But we have to make sure that the covered area will get washed properly. We also have to think about that it could happen that a hair get stuck and cause some irritation or some hair will sneak between my labia and make me itchy down there. If that happens I could do nothing about and it will reduce the comfort.
Then she put the measurement belt (like a chastity belt made of fabric and with Velcro fastener) on me and adjusted everything.
She also told me that I have a quite prominent genital, with a big fanny hill and thick outer labia.
(Thanks for noticing and pointing out my most embarrassing feature. Do you think I don't know that?)
So she would advise to take the convex frontshield so my labia and fanny hill could nest quite comfortable in the crotch belt and wouldn't get squeezed like they would with the flat shield. It cost just a bit more and was absolutely worth it.
After about 15 minutes she had wrote down all my measurements and removed the fabric belt. I noticed that I made some damp spots in it and my cunt was very wet. I was so embarrassed but the woman said that it happens quite regularly.

After I got dressed she went through the order with us again. As I read the price I gasped – it was almost 900€ (or 1,000$ for my US-friends).
But Master agreed and told me that it's his present to me for the collaring ceremony. So if the woman didn't realize before she now knew what kind of status I have.

After about 18 days we got a call that my belt was ready to be picked up and since we were in the area we went there the same day.
I got locked away right in the store and it fit perfectly. It was a difference like day and night, compared with my old chastity belt.

Even it was really expensive I don't regret it for a minute because if I get locked away I know I won't have any problems wearing it for long times.

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Pet Ra for this post: