View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 08:04 AM   #13
Haleyx18
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowaae View Post
Start by stripping and laying in your bath with your legs on the lip of it, with your pussy under the bath tap. Turn on the water to a comfortable temp, have the water directly hitting your clit.

Orgasm five times with no breaks from the water, that sensitive clit should hurt between orgasms. Do NOT move your clit from the stream or block the water. If the water starts getting cold before you orgasm five times, step out and rub toothpaste across your clit before returning.
I got myself totally naked and got into my bath, I have to be honest my clit was super sensitive from cumming a lot so I was scared about this one haha. When I turned the water on to a warm temp hitting my clit I immediately grasped the sides of the bath and moaned really loud it felt so amazing. My first orgasm came I think only a minute into a dare (Im a giant slut spread the word LOL) The stream of water was hitting my sensitive clit (that’s pierced btw) and I felt a wave of pleasure go over me and I screamed haha and I felt an amazing orgasm come over me, I convulsed and it was just pure bliss. Recovering from it I realized that I needed to do this 4 more times and got myself ready for a longer night then I wanted (; I got myself comfortable and got ready for the next amazing orgasm (; The next orgasm hit pretty quickly and I screamed really loud again but this time I squirt, I decided I should be gaged, Plus the water was getting cold so I got out gaged myself and put toothpaste on my slutty clit which burned and cooled which is strange haha. I got myself positioned and luckily the water warmed up and I was able to begin again. My 3rd orgasm came fairly quickly since I had the toothpaste on my clit which made me even more horny haha. It came over like a wave of pleasure and it actually kind of hurt ha-ha my clit was sore from getting hit by the water so the orgasm was ripped out of me (Ouchy!) I still came though so it felt pretty fucking amazing (; I got myself repositioned and started to pinch my nipples to aid in the orgasms (my nipples are very sensitive) this brought me over the edge in no time but this time the wave of pleasure didn’t come over me it was just a painful clit being brought over the edge of orgasm haha. I recovered from that for a few seconds and braced myself for the 5th and final orgasm which I was dreading. I pushed my hips forward so my clit was getting hit more directly if you will and let the water hit my bare clit (; I went over the edge immediate and squirt again, This time it was a mixture of pain and pleasure which I loved. When I got out of the shower…To add to the dare I saw how red and sensitive my clit was I decided to give it 5 spanks for being such a slutty slutty girl (;

Thank you Miss for this dare.

Dislikes Anal, Spankings/whipping, Pain, Forced orgasms, Electricity, Clit play
Limits Anything endangering me of getting hurt, Scat, Pee, and no bleeding

toys Loveense lush bullet vibrator, Spreader bar, Nipple clamps, Restraints, Butt plug training set, paddle, whip, cane, gag, Rope, Sybian and a wand
Haleyx18 is offline   Reply With Quote