View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 03:53 AM   #11
messyslut8
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cxb13 View Post
As you want to take a walk to the shops, I dare you to put two bananas in the front and back of your panties, with a bra connection wedgie, and just get general grocerys etc. When done, go to a public toilet/bathroom, leaving panties on floor for all to see. Don't clean yourself till you get home.

Have Fun
Just got back from this dare I presume I was meant to unpeel the bananas so I got a fairly baggie pair of panties to fit them in rather than my usual thongs I then wore black tights over to collect any spillage along with a mini skirt and pink tank top. It then took me 20minutes to walk to my closest store and a further 10minutes to collect my shopping. During this time the banana in the front of my panties stayed mostly intact. However the one in the back did not fare sell mushing in between my bum cheeks with each step. I won't deny that I enjoyed this feeling though. However due to this some spillage fell down into my tights becoming clearly visible to anyone looking so I tried to speed up so I could get into the toilet and go home quickly however this only made it worse causing the front banana to become all mushy on my pussy and more spillage in the front and back of my tights now. By this time I was feeling excited yet clearly embarrassed due to how visually obvious this had become although I absolutely loved the feeling of mushed up banana on me especially when being mushed against my pussy. Finally though I had finished my shop and quickly made for the toilets in the supermarket where I removed the bra connection wedgie and quickly took off my panties and tights leaving them on top of the toilet all messed up before returning home pantyless but in a strange way exhilarated by my first dare in public for a very long time!
messyslut8 is offline   Reply With Quote