Thread: 21/f ask me
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 01:03 AM   #117
Slaveoncam
getDare Sweetheart

wow such nice answers, it's a shame that you are not "owned" but maybe thats what you want

I saw in your previous thread/ post that you own a house with a back garden and that you do some tasks in there, how long was the longest time you spent naked there? would you like to push that time? maybe doubling it while in a shamefull position and blindfolded with high risk of getting caught?

Isn't your boyf jealus of you sharing pics on internet or "palying" with others while doing some tasks/dares?
are you living with him or do u live alone?

and when you write on yourself do you leave the writing till they fade by themself or wash them away? anyone saw them in real life?

So now that you said that you don't have a "master", have you ever thought about getting one? not to "play" with since it'ld be in your "limits" but to get strict and costant humiliation/tasks/controlled? Or you like your "freedom"?

max number of edges in one day? orgasm?

and where are you from? (state/time zone) just to know when you usually sleep or up

Also i read you work, which work do you do?
which schedule do you have to follow there?
do you have to wear specific clothes there or are you "free" to wear what you want?

I went to your tumblr and wow... you are really sexy and cute... i think you should deserve some nice dares ahah (yeah this is off topic but well.. when someone is cute and sexy... )... and btw you owe me a task since you didnt reply in order :P

add time to my chastity

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=334540

About me:

i'm 29 yo sissy in training from Europe, 70 kg and 180 cm, my cock is 5 cm short and 11 cm when hard

Limits:

- face pictures
- blood
- permanent
- blackmail
- family
- friend
- scat
- anything that is totally OUT OF MIND

Kik:

publicslavedare

LOOKING FOR A MISTRESS