View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 02:54 AM   #30
Rob346

hi, i'm not a big fan of sissyfication but i know a few things about domination, this is all about after all... first, anything you do to him it must take place gradually, he will not be able to accept at once everything you have in ur mind, but, if you make each task more diffcult than last one, he will do almost anything in the end.. second, you must play the game of punish and reward, for example if he did the last task really good and he prove devotion you might let him fuck you, if he did it good but not perfect, you ask him to get on his knees and masturbate on you (while you laugh of his effort of course), if he did i wrong, no cum of any type for him for a while or ass fuck for 5 minutes, or..... well, the possibilities are infinte, use ur imagination for punish and reward (reward should always involve him to cum one way or another tho)...btw, would be nice if you can make him wear all the time a handmaiden dress... but anything you choose to do just remember he's still a guy and he need to cum but he's also submissve so he need to be punished as well, if you take this step by step, each time go a bit further he will love to be your bitch in the end
Rob346 is offline   Reply With Quote