View Single Post
Old 03-07-2024, 01:50 PM   #5
Beatrice.

Ruined orgasm with cum eating while sissified

This is a dare I came up with. I posted it in a poll along others asking how I should cum and this option won.

First of all I got all dolled up and pretty. Some pale pink panties (size S, really tight on me, to hold my clitty in place and prevent accidental escapes). My clitty was tucked away, pointed down to prevent a full erection. And a second pair of the same color (my size) on top to help with the cum catching. There was no escaping this.

As for the other clothes, I had some thicker neon pink stockings and a white satin garter belt that has a cute bow on the front. Neon pink high heels that match the stockings. Pale pink lacy bra. A pale blue night dress with some small white flowers and hearts. I also put on some accesories: a black lace choker, black lace gloves and a pale pink shoulder length wig. I got in bed and laid on my back.

I felt like such a dumb slut dressed up like this. No woman would want to dress up like this, let alone a real man. I loved it. My clitty was already rock hard and leaking quite a lot. It was mildly painful due to the tucking and erection. Couldn't get a full erection. it was desperately trying to escape but it wasn't going anywhere. I dipped my finger and tasted some precum. This was very yummy, unlike the later part.

I took my purple wand vibrator and turned it on, lowest speed. I started touching myself with it through my dress. It felt sooo good. I used it on my little clitty and all around it. After a while I raised my dress and started touching myself with the wand through the panties. It felt even better! I also placed the wand in the outer pair of panties and used the garter belt to keep it fixed in place. There was sooo much leakage. I loved scooping it up and licking my finger.

I was so horny. Leaking uncontrolably. I decided it is time to end it. I took the wand and pressed it hard against my clitty. Still on the lowest speed. I started to moan like a girl... It felt incredible! I held it pushed down on my clitty as I kept moaning. It took a bit (maybe 10 minutes) on the lowest speed, tucked away and through 2 pairs of panties but eventually I felt myself going over the edge. WAND OFF! I moaned loudly as I squirted in my panties. It kept on leaking cum for a bit afterwards due to the uncomfortable position of my clitty.

Now for the not so fun part. We all know how this ends. I opened up my garter belt clamps so I could remove the outer pair of panties. There was some cum in them but not much. I looked in horror at the inner pair though... I took them close to my mouth and they smelled badly due to the cum. I started licking them. So gooey, salty and disgusting. I then sucked whatever cum was left in them. That felt horrible but it's not even the worst part.

I then took off the inner pair. Slowly and carefully so I don't spill anything. These ones are very tight. What a mess. It's so much cum. Probably 10 times more than the other panties. The smell was also a LOT worse. The cum had also gotten cold by the time I cleaned up the first panties. I felt like I was going to throw up. But I want to be a good girl! I tried to hold my breath as I worked on them. I took a rather big clump that got stuck in the lacey part on the side with my tongue. I swallowed it. Ewww. Horrible, cold and salty. I felt a bit sick and took a 1 minute break. I started licking the front and crotch of the panties, where most of the cum was. Small amounts at a time. Trying not to breathe too much. Another 1 minute break. I then started sucking the cum out of them. The front wasn't very hard. The crotch had more cum due to the panty gusset. The panties were very cold and wet. Almost done. Wiped my clitty with the panties and finished off whatever cum was left in them. Washed my panties to prevent (or at least limit) any stains and left them to dry.
Beatrice. is offline   Reply With Quote