View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 09:55 AM   #1091
littleone18

Put this prompt into ChatGPT (or use https://perchance.org/ai-text-plugin-tester if you don't have an account there). Roll a die. Replace "YOUR AGE" with your real age divided by the number on the die (i.e. if you roll a 3 and you're 30, put in 10).

Quote:
Tell a YOUR AGE year old user what parental controls settings to use on themselves. List specific bedtimes, daily usage limits, and categories of websites that should be blocked. Be firm. Don't offer suggestions, tell the user what to do.
If the AI says you shouldn't have parental controls or isn't specific enough in any of the restrictions, take 5 years off your age and try again.

Install Salfeld and set up the restrictions. Roll a die. Go into settings and turn on "Self Protection" for 5 days times the amount you rolled (i.e. if you roll a 3, you get 5 * 3 = 15 days).

Username: [email protected]
Password: suchAdiaperedBR@T!

Log in and treat me like a little kid! Just please don't change the password and disappear.

Last edited by littleone18; 05-01-2024 at 09:45 PM. Reason: updating signature
littleone18 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to littleone18 for this post: