Thread: Fiction: [GAY] The Games People Play
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2021, 09:55 AM   #12
MasterBilly

Default Postscript

About 8 months later I did, eventually, get my way and fuck Jake’s arse. By this time I had been fucked myself about 30 times in total.

Jake made me pay for it though, not financially of course, but he knew how much I fancied him and knew how much I wanted to fuck him, so he did me a deal. He would let me fuck him ‘if’ I let Jake fuck me on 4 occasions first, I agreed!

When I did finally fuck him it was the first time that I had fucked anyone, anally or vaginally, I found that I did not enjoy it that much, certainly not as much as I was expecting. For the first time in my life I found out that fantasy is nearly always better than reality, it was a lesson that I would learn again and again.

Paul was right, he did end up getting a ‘Free port’ in me and our relationship blossomed as a result. Over the course of the next couple of years he must have fucked me 150-200 times. A lot of times he would make me kneel in front of him and get me to beg him to fuck me, such was the hold that he had over me.

When I came out and admitted that I was bi I had naturally assumed that I would be a top, but as a result of Dicko’s sleepover and Paul’s guidance I had found my true vocation in my sex life, I was a bottom. An unashamed, proud as fuck bottom and I would not have it any other way.

THE END
MasterBilly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to MasterBilly for this post: