Old 12-23-2020, 11:01 AM   #11
MasterBilly

List of characters:
Andy Hull - Main character, Bi
Ian Dixon - Andy’s best friend, Gay
James Benson - Tough kid with dominant character, Bi
Paul Norton - Andy does not really like, Bi
Jake Wells - Cute and blonde, Gay

Jake entered me and had all the skill and grace of a sex starved orangutan, or James! For an experienced anal player, both as a top and as a bottom, he was shit. Or was he deliberately trying to hurt me? Surely not; not cute, handsome, gay Jake. Either way he put me through hell for another ten minutes or so before removing his condom and, as promised, emptying the contents into my mouth. I knew my role and submissively opened my mouth for him and swallowed every drop. Jake ruffled my hair as I turned to the ceiling and closed my eyes, embarrassed at what I had just willingly done.

I felt something pushing against my anus, I opened my eyes and it was James, wearing a condom and I knew what it meant, I was in for some more pain and I would have to swallow his load as well afterwards. I gritted my teeth and stared at the ceiling.

James’s style had not improved, though I would say that he was marginally more comfortable than Jake. On the negative side, however, he had shot his load several times and most recently about half an hour ago into Ian’s mouth, so it took him a lot longer and I suffered as a result. By the time that he had finished I was crying like a baby! Paul lay next to me and whispered a few words of comfort into my ear before placing his mouth over mine and swapping tongues, it meant the world to me. As he moved away I saw James approaching, he removed his condom and approached my head, through my tears I opened my mouth and watched as James squeezed the contents into my mouth and then spat into it. I automatically swallowed the lot.

Paul was next and slowly oiled up his knob, no condom I noted. If I hadn’t been so ruthlessly buggered so many times recently I believe that I may have enjoyed Paul, but I was just too sore. He slowly rocked into me, trying his best to be a good fuck, but I just could not appreciate it, again it took him a long time to cum.

Thinking that must surely be it, when Paul finally finished, after all, looking at the clock I had now been tied up for over an hour and a quarter, sadly though the boys had other ideas.

“Let’s see if we can get this up him,” called out Jake holding up the massive dildo.

“Nah, I want to shave him first,” replied Paul.

“I’m with Jake,” said James. “I want to see him with that dildo up his arse.”

“It was my Joker not yours,” stated Paul. “I get to decide who does what to him.”

“Okay,” said James sulkily.

“Look it’s been over an hour, the deal was that you could tie me up for one hour maximum,” I croaked pathetically from my hogtied position.

“Yeah well, if you can escape then you can go,” laughed Paul at my predicament.

Paul found some small nail-cutting Scissors and gently trimmed the hairs around my anus, scrotum and penis. Whilst he was doing it he sent Jake to look for some shaving cream and a razor. James in the meantime had found a black marker pen and was writing various comments on my forehead, face, chest and any other part of my body that he wanted to. I just lay there sadly accepting my fate, at least I was not being arse fucked.

Jake returned with a razor and some shaving cream just as Paul was finishing and then watched as Paul slowly and lovingly creamed up my knob, balls and arse crack.

The razor first started on my arse then worked its way up to my balls. By the time he started shaving my knob I had a massive erection.

“Ha, he’s loving it!”

“Natural submissive, getting a lob on, being tied up and shaved!”

“Makes it easier for me to shave, pulls the skin tight,” added Paul objectively.

He continued to shave my knob, before wiping it clean with a cloth, all 3 of them ran their fingers over my areas commenting on how smooth it was, I don’t think that I have ever been more embarrassed in my life, from a humiliation point of view it was worse than being fucked. I was now just an object for them to abuse, my own feelings were totally irrelevant.

“Shame you couldn’t shave his pubic mound, that would have finished him off nicely,” commented James.

“I’ll do that after we’ve untied his legs, you two can hold his legs apart for me, easy access!” replied Paul.

Jake approached me with the vibrator with only one intention.

“No please Jake not that, I’ve been good, I’ve done everything you’ve all said,” I felt a right wimp pleading with Jake but I could not see any other option, after all I was in no position to try and be dominant.

“Hold on Jakey, if you’re using that get plenty of lube on first,” laughed Paul, clearly enjoying my predicament. “And make sure you go easy on him, we’re trying to train him, not break him.”

Trying to train me! It made me sound like a dog, though I did appreciate Paul’s input at this point.

Jake lubed up the vibrator, switched it on low and gently inserted it into me, I had had four cocks up me since yesterday evening, but this toy was longer and had bigger girth than any of them. Jake eased it in and out of me as Paul stroked my head. I realised all of a sudden that I was accepting my fate and was no longer humiliated, I just wished that Jake had been as good with his own tool as he was with this toy. Initially it did stretch me a little bit, but after a while it became more and more comfortable, I would never admit it but there was a real sense of disappointment when he withdrew it for the last time.

That is until I saw what was in store for me next, James handed Jake the large butt plug, obviously shorter than the vibrator, but thicker, this was going to hurt. Strangely though I made no attempt to plead with my captors/friends, I just accepted it as my natural destiny. Again Jake put plenty of lubricant onto it and again he inserted it slowly. I reached my pain threshold as the plug reached maximum resistance, Jake backed off and tried again. After three or four more efforts with the other lads staring intently at my anus (Never before has it been the centre of so much attention) Jake had another go with the vibrator, it slid into me easily.

“He’s definitely getting looser,” called out Jake as he went back to the butt plug.

This time as he reached my threshold he kept on pushing, very gently, but no backing off. Despite my gasps of pain this time I knew that it was going in.

Once in Jake gently plunged it in and out of me over a dozen times, I never knew that the muscles of the sphincter could relax that much. I was now enjoying this attention, my prick was straining at its lead, I don’t think that I had ever seen it so large.

“Okay Jake take it out, let’s see if he can take this,” called out Paul holding the massive, but again well lubed dildo.

“No Paul, not that, I can’t, no, please Paul no!” I cried out but my will was deceiving me, as the dildo got nearer I knew that I had to at least try it and as it touched me I was determined to take it all however much it hurt, I had to prove myself to the boys.

“Yessss,” I cried out as it slowly entered me. “Yeah, yeah, yeah ... ahhhh ... argh.”

It hurt, I admit it, but slowly and like an expert Paul worked it into me, he got it about ¾ of the way in, that’s all I could take, he slowly worked it in and out time after time before handing over to James. Fortunately for me James had at last chosen to adopt Paul’s tender approach. I was bursting, one light stroke of my scrotum, that’s all it would take and I would fire cum everywhere, I looked up at James, he looked down at me with a curious half smile. I couldn’t push back, the bondage restraints were too tight, but at long last I knew the true pleasure of receiving. This was paradise found.

After a beautiful few minutes it was Jake’s turn, Jake was in practice no better that Paul or James, but looking up at that gorgeous naked body and that oh so cute face whilst he was sending me into euphoria. I would remember and treasure that for the rest of my life.

All good things come to an end and when Jake had had his fill of filling me the three lads had a brief discussion before untying my legs so that Paul could finish shaving me, Jake though insisted on holding the dildo up my bum whilst James shaved. It was about that time when Ian walked in, I was trying to flex my legs a little after being tied up for s long, my hips were raised slightly so that Jake could hold the dildo inside me, my knob was pointing directly up towards the stars and Paul had come in from the side and was leaning over my stomach with those tiny scissors, trimming my pubic hair. James was sat next to Paul playing with Paul’s knob while he was shaving me, we must have looked a right old sight.

“Come on guys, untie him, it’s been well over an hour now!”

“We’ll let him go as soon as we’ve finished shaving him,” Paul replied.

“I don’t mind Ian,” I said softly, looking up at him.

“You’re going to look a right twat in the shower after PE when everybody will see that you’ve been shaved,” Ian told me.

I had not thought of that, the thought had never even entered my head, Ian was right though and all of a sudden I started to visualize it; a twat, I was going to look a complete fucking cunt! I started panicking, thrashing around and screaming for them to stop.

It was a complete waste of time; within seconds Paul, James and Jake overpowered me. Paul climbed onto my stomach with his back to my face, James pulled my left leg out wide and sat on it, Jake did the same with my right and still managed to hold the dildo inside me.

Now I had that huge dildo inside me as well as Paul sitting on my stomach and it hurt quite a bit. Everything that I did at the moment just seemed to make life worse for me. Since getting Jake down to his underpants at Rock/Paper/Scissors the night before, every single decision that I had made since then had been the wrong one. I was there again, I was still going to get a complete shave, but now I had to endure pain as well, I looked up at Ian helplessly.

“Don’t worry, I’ll untie you as soon as you are bald, actually I quite like the idea of you hairless down there,” Ian smiled at me in what was supposed to be a comforting smile. It was easy for him to say don’t worry, I was the one who was going to get ridiculed at school for having no pubic hair. The thought occurred to me, something like this would go around the school like wildfire, before long every child of every age group would know, even the girls. What if a few of them tried to hold me down to try and find out for themselves if the rumours were true, I imagined 6 girls from the year below pinning me down and inspecting me at their leisure, what if they took photos .....? I tried to think of something else, that was just too horrific.

I felt Paul rubbing shaving cream into me and realised that at long last my ordeal would soon be over, I looked across at the clock, it had been nearly two hours since they tied me up, the bastards! I didn’t mind a bit of abuse, in fact whilst I would not admit it out loud, I had started to enjoy it, far more than I thought I would, but they should have finished on the hour mark, those were the rules.

I felt the razor gliding over me, at one point Paul asked James to hold my cock back, a short while ago it would have been enough to make me cum, but now I just wished that it was Jake holding it back and not James.

Then it was all over, Paul wiped me clean as Ian and James untied me and the dildo naturally slipped out of my bum. I sat up and looked at the very unusual sight of my bits with no hair, I still had an erection and it looked ridiculous. I did not know whether to laugh or cry.

“Okay lads are you coming down for some breakfast?” Ian asked us all.

The rest of the lads did, comments of ‘yeah I’m starving after all that work.’ But I did not, I just needed some ‘alone time’ after everything that had happened. I heard them all making their way downstairs and I rolled over and went to sleep.

I woke up to doors opening and closing as I realised that Paul, Jake and James were leaving, the sleepover was over. Ian made his way upstairs and into the bedroom as we made eye contact, he was looking at me in a kind of awe.

“You were amazing buddy,” he said.

“I’m just glad that it’s all over.”

“Are you, are you really?”

“Yes, ... yes definitely .... yeah .... I think so ..... well some bits were alright,” I shrugged.

Ian stripped naked in front of me and climbed under the quilt, his right hand sought out my prick and he slowly wanked me off. When I came it seemed to last forever as stream after stream of semen shot over my chest.

As I recovered I looked across at Ian’s face only inches from mine.

“Fuck me, please,” I asked him.

Ian kissed me on the forehead and then rolled me onto my chest, as my semen soaked into his sheets I could feel him penetrate me, it was such a wonderful experience as I pushed back to meet him.
MasterBilly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to MasterBilly for this post: