View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 02:23 PM   #12
Pariahterror
Prodigy

So puppy wanted to do this dare, just because I had the time and seemed fun to report over. Puppy decided to clean as a maid. Unfortunately there were some limits in place so puppy couldn't do a full maid maid service.

Puppy had his clothes washed yesterday as his bedsheets. So puppy had to make his bed yesterday and thus couldn't do it as a maid. Puppy his vacuum cleaner broke down too and wasn't able to use another one. Puppy also did his dishes normally yesterday but didn't store them away.

So the next morning puppy started dressing like a maid. Puppy already had his collar on, puppy tries to wear it everyday whilst being private and while sleeping. I'm also the opposite of thin and wear a corset for my maid dress. Puppy first put on his stockings. Puppy likes the way they look.

Then puppy put on his corset and his maid dress. Puppy likes wearing it, but doesn't want anyone to enter his room as it will feel embarrassing. There were some open fishnet like gloves I wore too. And at last, puppy put on his wig which has pink and black colors. Then his maid headdress. The only thing puppy needs to finish his look are heels, but I'm to scared to buy them, or even go to a store to look at them.

Here is puppy his outfit to be seen:

But one final touch was needed. Puppy bought a ginger root yesterday. It was a nice shape and thus puppy peeled it and inserted it after which he would started cleaning. There were some nice amount of tasks to do.

Puppy his clothes needed to be folded nicely and stored. The dishes needed to be stored away. There were pieces of garbage everywhere which also needed to be stored away. Puppy let his stuff from his first session of Dungeons and Dragons stay so he could clean it now.

At a certain point the ginger root lost its effect. To solve this. Puppy peeled of the outer layer and inserted it again. Puppy got horny again from this feeling and although the feeling was intense, it felt very good. Puppy had used ginger before, and puppy likes to do it later too.

After some time, puppy was finally done with his cleaning and made a picture of himself for his friends here online to see. This somehow makes puppy even more excited and embarrassed. Sorry if the picture is so dark.

After the picture, puppy still had to write some lines whilst listening to some hypno files. Puppy doesn't like writing lines, just as much he doesn't like not allowed being allowed to use furniture. Puppy wrote the following line 32 times:

"I'm a slutty maid; keeping things spotlessly clean yet downright dirty behind closed doors"

This whilst listening to this file twice: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=5324 . Because spring is coming and puppy should be even more horny and stay locked away. And at the moment it is warm outside, what would happen with puppy when he goes outside, only one way to find out.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Pariahterror for this post: