View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 10:09 AM   #3
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Post Humble Worm Power Balls

Humble Worm Power Balls

The idea I had in mind for this monthly competition turned out way more difficult than I anticipated. I actually had to tone down my original plan. I hope this is still a worthy competition and you’ll have fun reading this report.

When I came home from work I (it’s a rule) put on my collar. I also got completely naked, head to toe. I love being naked but it’s usually a problem since I get cold too easily. The weather was excellent today however and it was warm. So a perfect day for some Spring cleaning in my birthday costume!

Well, obviously I had to add some accessories.

I started out by tying up my balls. I planned to focus on some forced balsy weightlifting, so I tied a piece of string once around the base of my little worm and a few times around my ball sack. I left the end hanging while I got myself plugged with my large plug; after cleaning out by ass by the way, as I figured the worm hole could use some Spring cleaning as well.

Then I put on my humbler, my high heels (big mistake!), nipple suckers pumped to the max and then…

tied a large dictionary to the end of the string coming from my balls!

To top it all up, I finally put in the inflatable butterfly gag that I first pushed through the hole of my spider gag. I need the latter to keep it in place as this thing pumps up both in my mouth and cheeks!

I got up and I immediately noticed the heels were just too much. Standing in a humbler is stressful enough but with the weight pulling on my balls AND the high heels it became so painfully stressful it was almost unbearable to stand and walk in. Thus, I had to give up on the heels very quickly and continued on barefoot.

The humbler makes me walk in a hobbled position, knees slightly bent, but it’s still kind of possible to walk kind upright with it. NOT so with the book! The book really kept me humble as I couldn’t let it come loose from the floor. I did for a few seconds but it was just too painful and I wasn’t sure how safe it would be either.

So I continued on shuffling around dragging the book behind me. I vowed never to touch the book and indeed I didn’t. I did, however, have to get down on my hands and knees a few times to get some relief.

I tried, and managed, to stay on my feet most of the time, albeit sometimes leaning on stuff or resting my lower arms on my upper legs.

I cleaned the bathroom this way and the stress in my legs was really terrible! It was such a predicament and to any outsider it must have looked so humiliating! When I had to stretch really up to reach the shower head for the final rinse I almost couldn’t do it!

I finished this task in about 50 minutes, including preparation. It was a little too difficult and I wonder what I was thinking when I originally ALSO wanted to tie my nipples to my toes!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Last edited by Jaro; 04-17-2018 at 10:34 AM.
Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to Jaro for this post: