View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 12:20 PM   #1
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Default April 2018 Dare of the Month

Theme:SPRING!

Please choose one* of the following to complete:

SPRING CLEANING: Do some kinky spring cleaning. Put on your best maids outfit, or clean in the nude. Add some interesting elements .. maybe some bondage? a plug? pegs? Make it fun and challenging. Try to clean at least one room in this way.
SPRING THAW: Ice can be beautiful, but it is time for it to melt and make way for spring. What is the best way to help ice melt? Heat! And what better way to heat things up, then with edges and orgasms! Use ice to help enhance your edge or orgasm.
SPRING BLOOMING: Spring is the time for flowers! Use flowers to help decorate your body and get ready for spring. Make a bikini out of flowers, use body writing or painting, or become a human vase and stick flowers in your ass (stay safe!!).

*Only one entry per contestant will be allowed (this means only ONE photo will be accepted. If you wish to combine different elements, please combine them in a collage), but you may combine the above tasks into your submission as you wish*

Proof: Photo or audio AND report. You may choose to submit a photo or audio file along with a short report explaining what you did. Please keep all photos getDare appropriate: kinktalk links will NOT be accepted.

Deadline: April 30, 2018

*Note: Even if photos are a limit, you can still participate. The photo does not have to be of your full body or even of you if you choose. Examples: take a photo of the outfit you wore to do your spring cleaning, show us the ice dildo you used to edge with, or take a photo of a small portion of your body covered in flowers. Just remember to include a detailed report to accompany your photo and get peoples attention.

And remember, an audio file is also an option! Ice noises are delicious!!!!

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Butterfly for this post: