View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 12:23 PM   #109
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

It would be nice if OP could update the new info (species and rules and whatnot) on the first page. But anyway...I guess I'll give tasks as well.

Cows and Sheep:

Time to put those udders to work. Throughout the duration of your time here on the farm, you must strip naked and "milk" your udders for 5 minutes exactly before touching your pussy in any way. If you don't know how, search for a video on proper cow-milking technique. Perhaps you could learn a thing or two from those heifers. And don't forget to slather them nice and generously with oil or lotion to keep those teats soft.

Ducks

Say, you gals like to be wet, don't you? Great! Wet your pants right now. Yeah, I mean right now. Don't care what you're doing or what you're wearing. If you don't feel the urge to pee, have yourself a nice cup of tea (or coffee) as well as 16 oz of water, and tie your legs spread wide open in a chair or bed until you can pee.

Pigs

Mud bath time. Got to keep your piggy flesh all nice and cool in this unforgiving summer heat. So get a bucket of dirt from either the yard or perhaps some organic soil (gee, what a pampered piggy!) from a gardening supply store. Mix it with some water and have a good ol' time slopping yourself up. Then, you can hose yourself off in the yard (if you try washing it off in the tub you'll probably clog your drain anyway). Clothing optional.

Since the other species have a bunch of tasks already (everyone seems to favor cowgirls, cats, and chickens...), I can jot down some new ones once they're done.

Is Kitten9876 going to be a goat? If so, I can write some tasks for that species as well.

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"

Last edited by iSpuds; 07-25-2013 at 12:25 PM.
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote