Thread: If you could
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 01:50 AM   #5
LittleAmyP
Distinguished Member

Default Amy's answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by artin View Post
I would have made you to drink 12 glasses of water and wear a spider gag then tie your hand in reverse prayer position and your feets in frogtie position then you should have spend 2 hours of cornertime.

After two hours I would have move you to the bed on your back, peeled a large ginger root and fucked your pussy with it for 10 minutes, then I would have leave you there for 1 hour. The next step, after one hour, would be a nice blowjob and if you couldn't cum me in 5 minutes, you should have drink my piss.

After all, I would have bite your nipple hardly and spanked your ass 80 times with a paddle. Then force you to have another 2 hours of corner time then you were free to go.

The point about whole process is that as a result of drinking water, your bladder would be full during the entire session so you would have two options: wet yourself which is humiliating or keep your bladder full which is painful.
Wow that's heavy

Likes: Clamps, Soft spanking, Ciit discpline, Forced Orgasm, Hidden public (masturbation/flashing), Nipple play

Dislikes: anal sex, public,

Limits: illegal stuff, gross things

Toys: Dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, vibrating clamps, clitoral clamps, hitachi wand, and a buttplug (I don't like that one)

My PM-Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82497
LittleAmyP is offline   Reply With Quote