Thread: If you could
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 09:11 PM   #3
artin

I would have made you to drink 12 glasses of water and wear a spider gag then tie your hand in reverse prayer position and your feets in frogtie position then you should have spend 2 hours of cornertime.

After two hours I would have move you to the bed on your back, peeled a large ginger root and fucked your pussy with it for 10 minutes, then I would have leave you there for 1 hour. The next step, after one hour, would be a nice blowjob and if you couldn't cum me in 5 minutes, you should have drink my piss.

After all, I would have bite your nipple hardly and spanked your ass 80 times with a paddle. Then force you to have another 2 hours of corner time then you were free to go.

The point about whole process is that as a result of drinking water, your bladder would be full during the entire session so you would have two options: wet yourself which is humiliating or keep your bladder full which is painful.

Kik: theartinj

Likes: Humiliation, CBT, pain, degradation, piss play, hidden public, feminization, losing control
Dislikes: Food play, scat, messy, body writing, corner time
Limits: Public, permanent, photo, video, anything that relates to my real-life identity

Spend 1 minutes and
Send me PM dares!

My name is "Lucy"

artin is offline   Reply With Quote