Thread: Fiction: A Slut's Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 05:39 PM   #10
pt26

Default Last Part... I think

Part 7

“Oh my god!!!!!!!” Where the words that escaped from my mouth when she walked in. There she was naked in all her glory save for one major thing, hanging from her waist was a strapon. “Since I know my little slut likes anal, I thought I would give him a little treat. Don’t worry I only chose a 6 inch one… I didn't want to completely destroy my slut the first time around.” I started to lay back on the bed when she stopped me, “face down ass up like the slut that you are”. “Yes Miss” I said and quickly obeyed. I felt her position herself behind me and then… nothing happened. I could feel the tip of the dildo brushing against my ass but that was all. “Problem slut?” she asked. “Please Miss?” I said. “Please what?” Was her response. “Please fuck your slut’s tight hole and treat him like the slut that he is.” She uttered no response but simply pressed the tip of the strapon against my hole and slowly slid it inside. “Oh my god” I exclaimed as it went in deeper and deeper. I began moaning in pleasure as it felt so so good. “Like it my little slut?” I could only moan in reply and she slid back out then in again and slowly but surely began fucking me. Soon I was begging her “hard Miss harder”. She obliged and began pounding my poor ass over and over and I moaned louder and louder. She suddenly pulled all the way out and crawled up next to me laying on her back. “Start riding slut” she growled and pulled me over on top of her. I positioned myself over the dildo and began bouncing. To my delight it felt so so good making me moan more and more. Miss reached up and began teasing and twisting my sensitive nipples causing even more pleasure I was in heaven. Once again she pushed me off saying “lie on your back on the edge of the bed slut” as she positioned a pillow under my ass. “I want to watch my little slut’s face while I fuck him.” She slid back in and instantly began pounding away, while fucking me she suddenly reached forward and wrapped her hand around my throat. I began gasping for air as she fucked even harder before letting go and allowing me to catch my breath. She alternated choking me twisting my nipples and kissing me before suddenly whispering in my ear. “Slut you may cum now but no touching.” She then went back to pounding away. The whole time of pleasure I could feel the orgasm building but now I began to focus on that sole pleasurable feeling that was beginning to well up in side. “Cum for me my slut! Cum for me” With those words echoing in my ear I suddenly moaned loudly as a wave of intense pleasure came over me and I felt my cock erupt shooting cum all over my face, chest and stomach. I was on cloud nine, unable to move from the exhaustion of the biggest, most amazing orgasm I had ever had. “Aww my little slut’s all covered in cum and is all pooped out” Miss said. She slowly pulled the strapon out and disappeared for a few minutes. When she returned she had several warm cloths and slowly and sensually cleaned me up. Once finished she lay down next to me wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close. Whispering in my ear “Did you enjoy yourself baby?” I responded “more than I could ever put into words”. I then drifted off to sleep feeling safe and warm in my Miss’s close embrace. The last thoughts in my mind being “What the fuck did I just let her do? Wow that was incredibly amazing and…. When in the world can we do that again!!!!!???”

The End…. For now

JESSY'S TOYS
Likes, Dislikes and Limits
RULES
pt26 is offline   Reply With Quote