Thread: Fiction: Backpacking On Their Own
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 11:26 AM   #1
thorne

Default Chapter 1

Backpacking On Their Own

Chapter One

Hello, this is my first story on the site. It is about four friends who go Backpacking by themselves and decide to make it more interesting with some truth or dare. I'm not quite sure how long I should make each install, I hope this is about right. I hope you enjoy it!

The group of four friends waved goodbye to their parents as the engine on the old 2004 Toyota Sienna groaned, and the minivan slowly pulled away. Slowly realizing what this means, the girls turned around to face the looming mountain before them. They all shifted uneasily as each girl thought about their trip. The parents had just left them to go on a four day long backpacking trip over President’s weekend. All public schools in the U.S. give the students the Friday and Monday off for presidents day. It was currently around 12 P.M. on Friday; they were all very tired due to the fact they had been driving since 5:00 in the morning. Unfortunately, they still had a long hike ahead of them to get out to the first campsite, and their packs were seeming to get heavier and heavier the longer they stood their staring.
“Well…” Ellie said awkwardly. “Should we get going?”

The others all replied “Yup” in unison. Ellie, who is a take-charge type person, led the way. Like all her other friends, she is 13, nearing the end of their 7th grade year. She’s about average height, around 5’5”, but has a very skinny body. Her frizzy and unkempt dirty blonde hair trailed behind her. She was wearing a very tight tank top which clung to her A cup tits well, and extremely short Nike sports shorts, which left little to the imagination for her firm round ass. Her face is spattered with dozens of freckles, which bring out her beautiful amber eyes coated in mascara.

Immediately following behind Ellie came her best friend Scarlett. The two were inseparable, and interested in very similar things. She wore a loose sweatshirt and tight jean shorts. She is 5’8” and average size. She is very proud of her large B cup tits, and also likes her thick fat ass. She has golden hair, and a beautiful face a little to innocent for what her mind is like.

Following the others a bit more slowly came Emma. She is a half hispanic girl with jet black hair and an adorable face. She has nice B cup tits, and a large thick ass. She is slightly above average on size, but normal height. She wears a casual blouse with black leggings.

Lastly, bringing up the rear and hurrying to keep up with Emma, is Harper. She has a freckled face and shoulder length brown hair. Out of the group, she is the least developed. Her tits are AA, and she just recently moved out of a training bra. Her sports shorts cover a small and largely undeveloped ass, but her friends tell her its still cute. She is slim and the shortest of them all, and unlike the others, has little sexual experience.

The trail begins in a sunny valley, but after not too long dips into a shady forest that winds uphill for quite a ways. After roughly 20 minutes of walking drearily in silence, Scarlett spoke up. “It’s so crazy. I can't believe our parents let us go to the middle of nowhere by ourselves carrying everything we need on our backs for four days.”

“Ya…” Harper added. “Im honestly a little scared.” Everyone made a silent agreement to her statement.

Looking behind her, Ellie then said, “Hey, has anyone noticed how there’s literally no one else around?”

“Ya, it is kinda weird,” Harper said. “But I guess since it’s Presidents weekend everyone is out skiing and stuff.”

“Too bad for them, it’s beautiful out here!” Emma chimed in.

“No, I’m glad they’re gone.” Said Ellie. “It gives us more privacy.”

“What would need any privacy for? I mean its nice we have literally the whole mountain to ourselves, but…” said Harper.

“Oh come on. Do you honestly think were not gonna end up having sex by the end of the trip?” Said Scarlett.

“Scarlett!” Emma commented with a mix or fear and surprise in her eyes.

“Chill, I'm just kidding” Scarlett said. “But seriously, we better make use of every single bit of privacy we have.”

“What do you mean?” Asked Harper.

“Oh my god Harper…” Scarlett sighed. I’m saying we have an opportunity to do risky stuff that parents and most adults wouldn’t want us doing.”

“Oh… So like what?”

“TRUTH OR DARE TIME” Ellie exclaimed as loud as humanly possible. And as the echo of the words were passed around the valley, they were once again certain there was practically no chance of seeing another person.

“But we always play truth or dare…” said Emma. “Its getting boring.”

“Then we need to make it more interesting. And now is the perfect time!” Ellie said excitedly.

Harper and Emma glanced at each other nervously, but both replied “Okay I guess…”

They had just reached the forested path when Ellie said “Great! Who should start then?”

Emma jumped at the chance to be the one setting the pace. “I will! Umm Harper, truth or dare?"

Deciding to play it safe, Harper chose to start with a truth. “Truth.”

“Who do you like?”

“You all know who, I don’t change my mind that often. Bryce. Scarlett, truth or dare?”

“Truth”

“How many guys have you kissed?”

“I think three,” Scarlett replied. “Ok lets step things up. Ellie, Truth or Dare?”

“Truth please.”

“How often do you masturbate?”

Everyone immediately went quiet and looked from Scarlett to Ellie. No one had ever gone this far before. As everyone looked expectingly at Ellie, she had to answer. “I guess… I guess three to four times a week?” Scarlett suppressed a smile; she knew this game could get good. “Emma, truth or dare?”

“Truth.”

Wanting to follow Scarlett's example, she asked “How much pubic hair do you have?”

Emma’s face turned peach red as she said “I… I have a lot above my… slit. And a good amount around my lips and legs. Scarlett, truth or dare?”

“Truth,” Scarlett answered.

“What was the last object you put inside your vagina, and when?”

“Hmmm, I think I last used my dildo Wednesday?”

“You own a dildo?!” Harper said.

“Yeah… I bought it with Ellie. She has one to.” Scarlett said.

“Wow thanks for keeping it a secret” Ellie sneered.

Ignoring her, Scarlett said “Harper, truth or dare?”

Harper was scared now. She hadn’t shared anything so private before. Taking a deep breath, she replied “truth.”

“Okay Miss Goodie Two-Shoes, heres one for you. Describe in detail your last masturbation.”

Harper could not believe it. She just stood their, dumbfounded. The others looked back and urged her to keep walking answer the question. “My… My last masturbation session…” She had to hide her face, it felt so embarrassing to her. She again had to rebuild the strength to tell her best friends of her most private activities. “It was a week ago. Everyone in my family had fallen asleep, but I couldn’t because I was too… horny. So I pulled down my panties and started rubbing my… my pussy. After a minute or so, I started touching my clit. That got me really excited so I started fondling my boobs. As I got close to my orgasm, I was just so freaking horny… so I stuck my fingers in my pussy and started thrusting. I orgasmed so hard and it felt amazing. When my muscles relaxed, I noticed how wet I had been and that I stained the bed. I ran to the bathroom to get water and wipe it up. That spot still kinda smells though...

"Wow." Commented Scarlett. “You did a good job, thanks Harper."

Her face now even redder, Harper eagerly wanted to move on. "Ellie, truth or dare?"

“Truth."

Harper wanted some revenge for her embarrassing truth, so stepped up her game. "Describe something sexual you have done that you haven't told anyone about, and would hope to keep it that way."

Ellie had to think about this for a while. There was a lot of sexual things she had done that she would very much like to keep a secret. After taking a bit to think, she answered: "I guess it would have to be when I was at Shayna's house a couple months ago. Shayna is my friend who has a really nice house and a really nice body. It was past midnight, and we were in her pool just messing around. But when we got tired, we went to the hot tub. She suggested we play a small game of truth of dare, so of course, I agreed. It started off not too bad, you know, spanking each, pole dancing on the rails... But after a couple rounds of this, things starting to get more extreme, and before long we were both naked. The last straw was when she dared me to make out with her. I walked forward and sat backwards on her lap. Then she pulled me in and gave my a long erotic kiss. She pulled me up outside the hot tub and flipped me over so I was on the bottom. We were getting more into it- using our tongues, feeling each other up. Her tits are so big and nice it made me so horny to feel them. They squeezed so well and bounced up and down whenever there was movement… So I grabbed her pussy and started rubbing her. She got the message, and did the same to me. We were both so wet and horny, we must of orgasmed in less than a minute. We were both moaning so hard we had to keep kissing to stay quiet… It felt so amazing..."

Also let me know if this ever should go in the R18+ section

Last edited by thorne; 07-11-2017 at 11:52 AM.
thorne is offline   Reply With Quote