Thread: Fiction: A Slut's Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 10:23 PM   #1
pt26

Default A Slut's Fantasy

So, my Miss decided it would be a good idea for me to write a little erotica story of what would be my "idea" play session. I figured why not share it on here as well. This is my first attempt at anything like this so please bare with me and any/all feedback is appreciated. As a warning this will be coming in roughly paragraph sections depending on the time I have between work and school.

“Babe, I am home” I called out as I opened the door to our home. It sure is nice to be home for the weekend I thought to myself. “Hmmm” I don’t hear anything. Slowly I looked around and noticed a piece of paper taped to the inside of the door with my name on it. Pulling it off I began to read “my little slut if you so choose your collar as well as a pair of underwear are in the basket by your feet. Strip, put them on and kneel by the door. BUT if you do so just remember for the weekend you are MINE.” I opened the basket and glanced at the items slowly picking up the underwear (if you could call it that) and glancing longingly at the collar. I was torn between the desire to put them on and the fear of what would happen if I did. I slowly dropped the underwear back in the basket and began to walk away. “Fuck it” I said and spun around quickly pulling my shirt off and stripping my pants and underwear off in one swift motion. I slowly pulled on her chosen “underwear” they were all black with a kind of see through mesh in the front with no back just an elastic band around my waist as well as one around each leg. I buckled the collar on and knelt down facing the entryway eyes downwards awaiting whatever would come next.

JESSY'S TOYS
Likes, Dislikes and Limits
RULES
pt26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to pt26 for this post: