View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 05:00 PM   #3
laurapug6

1. Have you ever had sex in school? If so where & did anyone catch you?

I haven't had sex in a school before, although I should have when I was in high school, I bet the rush would have been incredible.

2. Have you ever gone to school wearing no underwear? If so did anyone catch on?

Definitely, I loved to wear skirts without panties when I was in high school, I think I flashed a few people throughout the years but nobody ever said anything.

3. What is the sluttiest thing you've worn to school?

At the time I used to wear little skirts then went to my mid thigh and in the summer I'd wear crop top with them because it was so hot.

4. Have you ever been naked in school? If so why were you naked & did anyone see?

Yes, to change into my swimsuit for PE. I was in the change room so I'm sure some girls saw.

5. Have you ever masturbated in school? If so did anyone see & what did you do when they saw?

I used to masturbate in the bathroom at school often and I bet someone heard or peeked through the cracks of the stall once or twice but I never noticed.

Likes: Orgasm Denial, Edging, Nipple Play (Not Torture), Age Play, Following Orders, Verbal Humiliation
Dislikes: Mild Pain, Small amounts of Anal
Limits: Pictures and Videos, Urine and Feces, Blood, Extreme public

PM any questions or ask on my AMA
laurapug6 is offline   Reply With Quote