Thread: tree house club
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2023, 04:24 AM   #24
musket

John, Emily, Eric and Joan left the stunned soccer team and small crowed of parents who never expected to ever see a almost naked girl ride past them in broad daylight in the middle of the public park as they walked their bikes out of the park then down the small dirt track that led into the forest next to the park as they headed towards the designated spot where Jenny was waiting for them dressed only in her white panties shoes and socks.

“We are almost too where Jenny should be waiting for us. I hope she’s still embarrassed having to hide in some bushes after what we just made her do, I think it’s really funny to see how embarrassed we can get her but how do we top this though? Joan said to the others

Then Joan deliberately stopped everyone about one hundred and fifty meters from where jenny was hiding in the bushes so Jenny would have to stay there topless dressed only in her white panties, shoes and socks and Joan figured that the longer it took to reach her and give her clothes back to her the more worried and embarrassed she would get.

“Why have you stopped us here” Asked Eric who already had a good idea why they stopped just like the rest of them.

“I’m just making sure Jenny’s little tits are on display just a little bit longer before we give her clothes back to her and anyway I’m enjoying making her do humiliating things to amuse us” replied Joan as she sat down on a tree stump and the others followed by sitting on the grass in a circle so they were all looking at Joan.

“While Jenny hides behind some bushes and starts worrying about why it’s taking us so long to get her clothes back to her let’s talk about what we can think up for her that’s even better than her bike streak through the park she just did” Emily said chuckling to herself and thinking out of all of them they could think up another seven humiliating tasks for her IOU'S. Then continued to say out loud so all of them could hear her “I wonder how humiliating and degrading Jenny would go for us if we pushed her hard enough?”

Laughing over her last comment some suggestions started to emerge on what they would try and talk Jenny into doing next.

“How about we make her do the bike ride again except this time with no panties on, just her shoes and socks and instead of the park past the soccer team again we can make her ride with the gorilla mask on around the school oval running track five times next Sunday just after daylight when we know no students will be around but there's a good chance a couple of cars might see her from the road next to the school oval, for her sake she better hope no one is there to see her” John suggested to the others making them laugh at his suggestion.

“Nice one but let’s save that one for a later date when she gets a little more confident and adventurous, now what other tasks can we think up” Joan replied to John’s suggestion.

Being the next person to think up something Eric started to say “I have an idea but it may be going too far. How about we get her to go to her step brother when they are alone and get her to ask him if he wants her to give him a hand job and if he says yes she has to jerk him off until she makes him cum. That would be so humiliating for Jenny to do seeing she thinks of him as a brother and I’ve seen out of the corner of my eye a few times him taking a quick glance at her bum as we walked past him so there’s a good chance he may say yes. Anyway there not technically related by blood and he’s only two years older than Jenny”

Joan thought to herself that Eric’s mind was just as sarcastic as hers and thought making Jenny jerk of her own brother would make her so wet just thinking about it.

Ruffling through her bag Joan pulled out her text book and tore out a blank page to write on and then fished through the bag again until she produced a blue pen then she placed the piece of paper on her book to make if firm to write on and then asked Emily if she still had some envelopes in her bag.

“Here you go” Emily replied.

“What have you got in mind?”

“I just had an idea listening to some of your ideas and I have decided to use one of my IOU'S but I won’t be making it easy for her so I think she will still be giving you plenty of entertainment with what I have in store for her” said Joan as they all huddled close to each other so Joan could tell them of her plans.

Once Joan finished everyone had finished lathing at her idea Joan started to write it on the piece of paper and sealed it in one of Emily’s envelopes then righting on the front of it “IOU” in big letters followed by “do not open until eight thirty tonight.”

Once everyone was composed and ready they started the walk to where they were to meet Jenny still exited about her next IOU.

Reaching the spot where they were to meet Jenny Joan looked around not seeing her and then Joan said in a loud voice “It’s us Jenny get those tits out here so we can all have another look at them before we give your dress back.”

Joan heard a rustle in the nearby bushes then looked over towards them to see a red faced Jenny walk out dressed only in her panties, shoes and socks.

“You were the talk of the park when we left and I bet you were glad you had a mask on so no one recognized you but I’m sure all the boys in the park today and I’m sure some of the girls will be tucked up in bed tonight thinking of your little tits and white panties as they jerk off or play with their wet pussies.”

“I bet some of them girls playing soccer that saw you and even Emily’s little sister were thinking how much they liked seeing you almost nude and wondered who you were.”

“Please you wouldn’t tell them who I was would you?” Jenny pleaded to Joan as Joan threw her the dress and she quickly put it on covering up her modesty and making her feel more relaxed.

Joan looked at Jenny with a smile on her face and replied “Don’t worry I won’t tell them who you were for now anyway as long as you be good and complete all your IOU’S.

I think you did well today and I’m sure you want to head back home and relax for the rest of the day but before we head back home I want to cash in one of my IOU’S” as Joan handed the envelope to Jenny who looked at it puzzled wondering why she couldn’t open it until eight thirty that night when she would be in her bedroom for the night.

“Joan said to Jenny as she looked at the envelope “Make sure your mobile phone is fully charged before you open the envelope tonight please.”

“Jenny took another look at the envelope then turned to Joan and slowly nodded her head as if to say yes then Jenny slipped the envelope into her dress packet and they all started walking back towards where the tree house was and deliberately taking the long way there to avoid the park in case there was still people there that saw her earlier.