View Single Post
Old 02-19-2024, 08:48 AM   #5
bunzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamous View Post
1. Please mistress punish me for being a bad boy. I accidentally had an orgasm while trying to complete me edges. I have 3250 edges left to do and I came without permission. I had just complete edge 543 but on the 544th I came. Then to make matters worse I confined to play and came another 2 times.
2. Cruel
3 - 6 see signiture
You naughty boy. You should be ashamed of yourself. Little sub boys don't get to cum without permission, and you broke that three times.

Get Naked. No clothes for bad boys.

Get your 4" butt blug and cover it in toothpaste for your lube. Without any prep, I want you to slide it into your asshole. It should burn. That is what naughty boys deserve. Now I want 100 slaps to each ass cheek. They should be red raw by the time you are done.

Get some ice, rub circles into your nipples until they a perky little nubs and the ice has melted. Clamp them. Make sure to give them each a slap to make sure they are attatched well.

As you're so disobedient, whore, let's teach you some manners. If you have rice, you will be using it. If not, do it without. Put rice on the ground and kneel in the inspection position. (Back straight, arms behind head, head up). You will stay this way for 10 minutes. If you start to ache, too bad. Do not move.

If you move, the time will restart. For every time you have to restart, complete 50 spanks to each ass cheek before beginning again.

Once complete, you may stand. With toothpaste, you are going to bring yourself to the edge with very slow strokes from root to tip. Take your time. You should do this so slow that it has you whining like a little bitch for more. Do not speed up. Do not dare go over. If you do, you will ruin it and you will start the punishment again.

Once you have edged, I want 50 spanks to each ball with a cord.

Now your hole should be gaped, remove your butt plug. Fuck yourself with your dildo, no lube, slow, sensual, for three minutes. Do not cum. If you need to edge, you may edge, but you must continue afterward.

After three minutes, remove the dildo. I want you on your knees, head down, legs spread, hands behind you, pulling your asshole wide open for all to see. You little slut. You will stay there for 10 minutes. Same rules apply as before.

After 10 minutes, put on your chasity cage and write a 200 word apology to everyone who gave you edges. Tell them that you failed. Tell them you are a naughty slut. Only then may you remove your nipple clamps.

You will not touch your cock for 72 hours. That will teach you not to cum without permission.

PM dares (updated!)

Likes/dislikes/limits

Sub Boys: ask for punishment here

Hypno Prompts

❀ Looking for fun, not full commitment. Short term dominance possible.
bunzie is offline   Reply With Quote