Thread: Fiction: ★ Izzy and Charlie
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 09:04 AM   #22
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Chapter Six

The boys sat on the right side of the bus two of them sat three rows down from us and the other two sat in front of them turned in our direction. Charlie absentmindedly sang quietly and I turned back around on my seat to look out of the back window of the bus again.
The rain had calmed down a bit but hadn’t stopped; I hoped it would before we had to get off. The movement of the bus was making me jittery and it worried me that Charlotte was so quiet.

“What are we doing today anyways?” I asked, not looking away from the window.

“Not sure yet, whatever, it’ll be fun just to be away from home” She smiled and checked the sky again.

“The weather will pick up, maybe our underwear sacrifice has pleased the Weather Gods” I grinned at her.

She smiled and sat down in the seat next to where I was knelt, she called to one of the boys and my heart stopped then began beating madly.

“Excuse me” She said, smiling sweetly.

The boys all turned and looked in her direction, I knew turning around would only make me more awkward to I stared out the back of the bus and willed the conversation to end.
“Do any of you have the time?” She carried on with her act biting her lip, those boys must not have been very observant I thought as I eyed the large watch on her wrist with a smiley on the face.

“Uhm” one of them muttered and they are rustled through their pockets until one with a long blonde fringe finally pulled out his phone.

“It’s... uh... 12:35” he seemed to have trouble getting his words out and calmed down once he’d manage to tell us the time.

“Thanks hun” She said back in her seat which made me comfortable enough to look back out of the window, bad decision.

Charlie grabbed the back of my dress and flung it upwards, though, thanks to gravity, it only stayed up for a few seconds but that was long enough for my bum to be on show.
I turned to see wide eyes and heard a wolf whistle but oddly I didn’t feel embarrassed, I pulled my dress back into place and glared at Charlotte. The boys laughed and mumbled together.

“Charlie” I squealed, acting upset, even though I didn’t quite feel anything negative about what just happened, in fact, I’d go as far as saying it was exciting. The kind of rush I felt in my garden that night.

Charlie was laughing, as always, at me. Standing up now, and gripping her stomach she leaned over the chair in front of her to keep her up. For some reason I did something completely out of character for me, if I’d thought more about it I probably would have changed my mind but I was on the move before I had the chance to think it through.

I went over to her, making little noise and shoved with all my might until she fell right over the back of the chair in front. The palms of her hands hit the floor before her face did and her legs flailed aimlessly. Yet again gravity was to blame as her dress fluttered down, exposing her thighs. Her attempt to get out of this awkward position and pull herself up to the chair failed but gave the dress that little push it needed to fall a little more and show her bum to anyone and everyone in the bus, be that very few people.

Once she’d figured she couldn’t get back to her original position her body slowly began to lean toward to aisle until she toppled onto the floor, she got up and groaned, looking incredibly embarrassed at first but as she turned, I could swear I saw her smile.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Last edited by BettyBoop; 08-20-2011 at 02:32 PM.
BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote