Thread: Fiction: ★ Izzy and Charlie
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 12:01 PM   #18
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Chapter Five.

We ended up having to run, yet again, for the once-an-hour bus that took us into what we called town. It wasn’t very busy but it had the basic teen needs, shopping, a cinema, beach, bowling alley and the like. Fair enough there was a beach close to home but it’s not as big, and definitely not in the town surrounded by shops and people.
Not to mention you actually had to look before crossing the road down there, people drove cars!
We paid our fares and went directly for the line of seats at the back of the bus. We sat with our backs to each window and swept our feet up onto the chairs taking up the entire row, it wasn’t like it would ever be busy.
We began a foot fight, pushing the soles of our feet against the others. Neither of us ever won.
Within minutes rain began pounding on the outside of the bus, the clouds were grey and everything looked dark and dull.
“Yeah, gonna be a scorcher” I said sarcastically.
“Well, we’ll have to brighten up this day, add some colour” She turned on her chair and looked out the window.
“How exactly? Magic?” I rolled my eyes.
She pulled a face at me and said
“Well, the world out there needs some colour, so we’ll have to give it some colour. How about... orange and red? Those are good colours.”
She put extra emphasis on the word ‘colour’.
It dawned on me instantly what she meant, well, not exactly but I knew it would have something to do with my underwear leaving where it was perfectly comfortable being.
She wiggled her eyebrows up and down.
“You’re a nutter” I closed my legs instinctively.
“Well, looks like reds going first” Charlie looked down the bus. Ted was driving the bus today, he always acted like he was driving on ice, in the pitch black night on the side of a mountain, he hunched over the steering wheel staring intensely at the road. We could have an orgy back here and he wouldn’t notice, but that’s a different story for another time.
After she’d successfully checked the open bus, she slipped her hands under her dress and out came her not-enough-fabric-to-be-called-clothing, underwear. She yanked open the stiff bus window and threw them out.
“Who’s next?” she announced, she looked up and down the bus before staring directly at me and grinning ear to ear.
I looked out of the window and down the bus to find some excuse but there really wasn’t one, and before I could think of one she grabbed my ankles and pulled me down the row of seats.
My skirt bunched up on my thighs and almost showed my pants, I knew no one was about but I still reached to pull down my dress as quickly as possible. While I was distracted by that Charlie took the chance and took the top of my undies in her clenched fists and yanked them down my legs and off my feet.
I was frozen for a split second then I wriggled away from her and let my dress fall back into place. By the time I turned and looked back up I saw my orange knickers being left behind in the road.
Charlotte shuffled next to me and we both kneeled looking out the back of the bus. Suddenly the bus stopped and we simultaneously gripped the top of the seats in front to stop us from toppling into the aisle.
Once our heart rates slowed to normal, we gathered the sudden stop was the stop to let someone on, an incredibly rare occurrence.
A loud bunch of boys walked onto the bus, laughing about something that probably wasn’t as funny as it seemed, the four of them sat a few rows ahead of us after looking surprised anyone else was on the bus as we did.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Last edited by BettyBoop; 08-20-2011 at 02:32 PM.
BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote