Thread: What do I do?
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 04:01 AM   #14
Tease
Whiny Weasel Hunter

It's just plain rubbish to think that a Master can do whatever they feel, it is their duty to consider what is best for their submissive as well as their own desires. As Merlin says there are relationship that exist like this but in my experience they are rarely healthy ones, to punish a submissive whether she deserves it or not would not only confound the poor sub but it also sets an unnerving precedent where a sub can pour her heart into pleasing and still be punished and left feeling like she wasn't good enough.

The long term psychological impacts of which can leave them with very little self worth and confidence -- personally I see this as abuse and a failing on what should be every dominants primary concern the health, safety and well being of their most precious possession.

Nobody is infallible and if you ever meet a dom who tells you they've never made a mistake then I urge you to run a mile, such arrogance will put you in harms way and that's not a lottery you should be playing.

Apologies - Rant over

To help beautiful sub I would agree with the advice Merlin has offered, none of us here know fully what was said between the two of you, there is no magic blueprint for how a dom/sub relationship should work as every one is truly unique. It might be he is fairly new to the lifestyle too and in over eagerness to punish he hasn't considered how you feel, it could be a million different things.

All you can do is talk with your master and explain to him how it's left you feeling as the pic really was of you - if he truly cares for you then he will want to listen and understand how you feel, if he doesn't then I'd ask you to consider how is he going to make the best decisions for you when he has no regard for your thoughts and feelings?

To offer any more advice than that I'd need to know a lot more about his level of experience, age, your relationship, etc and I'd still be guessing and making assumptions. So all I can say is trust in your judgement, be inquisitive and ask why when you aren't sure -- you're human at the end of the day and you want to learn too
Tease is offline   Reply With Quote