Thread: What do I do?
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 06:45 PM   #4
Sindrato
getDare Sweetheart

Look, it's visible that you are new to the lifestyle. Get rid of the master, or at the very least have a very, very serious talk with him. Love and trust are important aspects of every 24/7 full control BDSM relationship, which it seems to me that you have. If he doesn't trust you, than all other parts are futile.
I understand the way you fell right now. He's probably the first master you've ever had. But I will ask you to remember the first boyfriend you had. You probably also thought that he's the best, and that only he can fulfill you. And than you found out he wasn't the only one, and probably wasn't the best one, either.
You must be your own priority. Never, ever, put anyone, including your master, in front of yourself. I understand that this is a minor situation, but in a relationship that involves so much power exchange, even a minor incident is serious. You must be able to trust your master with your life. And, what's more important, he must be able to trust you with his.
I can't give you specific advice on what to do. It's really... up to you. You could just send him a photo of yourself with something he required written on it, but that would be avoiding the real problem of the situation. There are many... much, much to many wannabe masters out there. Those that do not understand what BDSM is about. Make sure that your master isn't one of those.