Thread: Fiction: The Life I Wanted for Us
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 09:46 PM   #5
blueeyes7

“I dare you to… take your shirt off.” I said, instantly regretting not asking him to do more.
“That’s easy!” He said. He grabbed the bottom of his purple v-neck tee and pulled it over his head in one swift motion. As he did so, I could see his ribcage through his skinny yet muscular chest. He threw his shirt in a pile on top of mine and then asked “Truth or Dare?”
“Dare.” I responded.
“I dare you to talk dirty to me for one minute nonstop.” He said.
I have often considered myself someone who is good at writing, but not necessarily good at talking to people in person. I was not prepared to tell Justin all the things that I had thought about doing to him so many times before, but I guess I had no other choice. The question know, was how sexual did I really want these words to be?
“Ok, your time starts….. now!” He said
“Hey big boy! You are so sexy! I want to put whip cream and ice cream all over your stomach and lick it off your abs. I want to put whip cream on your nipples and suck every last bit of cream off until they are nice and hard. Then I am going to slowly unbutton your pants, and remove your belt slowly. So slowly that you are going to want to scream at how long I am taking. Then I will unzip your zipper, slightly feeling you up as I do so and after that I will….”
I was interrupted by his watch timer going off. I looked down at his pants and saw a noticeable bulge sticking to his left leg. As I had been talking to him I got closer and closer to his face. At this point I was only inches away from it, still sitting on my bed.
“How did I do?” I asked him, assuming I was amazing if his bulge was any indication.
“You should let me read some of your stories sometime…” Was all he said in reply.
I can tell you that was not going to happen, as they are all about him.
“Truth or dare?” I asked him, ready to get back on track.
“Dare.” He responded.
“I know that you don’t really like to write… but I really want to hear what you can do, so the same dare as me.” I said, hoping it was not too much of a cough out.
“Ok, I guess I can try.” He said, setting his watch for a minute.
“You are the sexiest thing I have ever seen. I just want you to undress me so I can rub my dick along your face and run my hand through your hair. I want to rub my dick along your ribs as if it were a pick on my guitar. I then want you to bake me a pie so that you can eat it off me and so I can feel your hot tongue reach every inch of my body.”
The timer finally went off after what felt like seconds. I love that he had incorporated his guitar playing and my baking into his sex talk. I have to admit, I had a pretty noticeable semi forming in my own red pants.
“Damn, that was really good.” I said
“You really think so?” He asked, skeptical of my compliment.
“Yeah, I really do.” I said smiling at him.
“Thanks, but don’t think that just because you complimented me I’m going to go easy on ya.” He said, followed by the question “Truth or Dare?”

I hope you all enjoyed this second chapter. I might find the time to write another one tonight, but it may have to wait a couple days. Either way, let me know what you think.
blueeyes7 is offline   Reply With Quote