View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 04:36 AM   #38
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

'Hi I'm Lisa'

'Hi i'm Sarah' I replied. I continued scanning this new girl for emotions and mannerisms and continued seeing myself. The confidence and sexiness radiated from every part of her. But the lovingness that could be detected from behind that as well.

'So I guess we're flatmates for this year then' she continued 'is anyone else here yet?' She seemed slightly nervous but excited as well.

'Yeah, Everyone's in the kitchen, you're the last one.' We headed into the kitchen together and last introductions were all made before we cracked open the alcohol and started talking about our favourite tv, films, music and just joking around.

One of the comments Lucy made was I love that programme where everything just keeps going disastrously wrong to everyone on it, whats it called?...........You've been framed we all replied...........No, The news That got a few laughs.

After a while we got onto societies that we wanted to join. There were quite a few talks about sports societies and subjects before Lisa brought up the most interesting one. 'Is anyone up for trying to join 'the club' then?' I was surprised. I thought I was the only one who knew about the club. My sister was a part of it when she went to this university 5 years ago. The club was a secret society off the university record. It was legendary to those who knew about it. Amazing parties, great times and for only those more daring than anyone else.

'Whats the club?' asked Hannah. She, Emma and Lucy obviously had no idea what Lisa was talking about and I was surprised she knew as well. Almost all freshman didn't know about it and it was only spread by word of mouth. I only knew because of my sister so I assumed Lisa must have a contact.

'The club is a dare club' I answered for Lisa who seemed surprised that I knew about it. 'In fact its more than a dare club, its just a nonstop party. Everyone is welcome to try and join it if they know about it and everyone whos in it says its the best part of this university.'

'It will be amazing but I don't want to go for it on my own, but I think we should all go for it. Would be great to have the full flat involved.' Lisa continued. Would make this year really memorable.'

'How do you know about the club by the way Lisa?' Emma had asked exactly what I wanted to know. And I couldn't wait for the answer. 'And you Sarah, how come you happen to know about this.'

'Well, my sister was a part of it when she was at university here, and ever since then I've wanted to go for it and I've always been intrigued by the idea of truth or dare and this is just escalating it onto a brand new level. I know i'll go for it with you Lisa'

'Fantastic, well I have a friend Rebecca who came here last year and she found out about it and asked me to try and get it. So its one of the things that I definitely want to do when I'm here at uni.'

Lucy interrupted Lisa though. 'You keep on saying try to join the society, what do you mean by that, aren't you just allowed to join it?'

I answered for Lisa again. 'No, nobody is just allowed to join it, anybody is allowed to try to but nobody is just allowed to. You have to go through initiation. Two tasks for everyone trying to join, so if we all go for it we'd have to complete ten tasks they set for us together.'

There was alot of discussion following between the otherthree as me and Lisa discussed how excited we were to try and go for it and thankful we'd been put together for it. The air was finally broken when Lucy out 'Well i'm in, sounds fantastic, and I think it suits me.' There was a little discussion between hannah and emma who were obviously really close before both nodded their heads. I was worried though, i'm not sure they knew what they were getting themselves in for, the tasks weren't ever easy and always changed. It was going to be rough.

We finished our drinks and headed off towards bed, Tomorrow would be a rough day if we were going to try and get into 'The Club'...............
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote