View Single Post
Old 02-19-2017, 01:55 AM   #1
Kitii
getDare Sweetheart

Female 18/transgirl/sub seeks under 30yo/any sex/dom in US (do not have webcam)

18/transgirl/sub seeks under 30yo/any sex/dom in US

Hello, my name is Kaitlyn. I am a transgirl sub seeking a long term dom. They need be understanding of my needs and desires. I am 18, currently in my senior year of high school (Yes I failed classes), and am currently unemployed. I have no toys but I'm willing to use anything around the house.

I also reserve the right to deny any task my dom may give me at any moment. I am not giving up my basic human rights for this. I will have my alone time and that's a big part of this;
I struggle with severe depression. I need my alone time and I need a dom who understands that I have emotional needs that need to be catered to. There may be times when I'm only able to do things with my dom once or twice a week. There are also going to be times when I'm always available to my dom. I just need to make sure my dom is very understanding.

If you are interested, leave me a PM or reply to this post. I will answer replies that interest me
Include these in your application
Name:
Time Zone:
Requirements:
Rules:
And any questions you have

Thank you for your time, I look forward to your replies!

Likes: Pain, clothing, urethral insertion, light pee, semi public, sleep, and bondage, light anal

Curious about: Anal, Oral, Clothing and bathroom control, Poo play, Public, and anything that you are.

Dislikes: Toothpaste, Hot sauce, public, heavy pee, extreme pain, blood, rough anal, food/drink.

Limits: Family, Body Mods, Tattoos, permenant, body writing, beastiality, and anything clearly dangerous or stupid.

I AM ALWAYS WILLING TO TRY NEW THINGS AS WELL.

Oh, and to clear some things up, since some don't understand. I am not a sissy. I am not a trap. And female pronouns are not optional, they are required.

My Kik is HajimeCortisse if you would like to apply directly.

Last edited by lola.fox; 02-22-2017 at 12:44 AM.