View Single Post
Old 02-12-2023, 08:33 PM   #69
Rahun

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTE View Post
I appreciate your hard work!
Wasn't there a way to access it with the Thunkable app?
It would be great when you could give me (and other iOS users) a step by step guide how to access it.
I used it that way, but totaly forgot how it worked.
Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalHeart View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahun View Post
If you read a bit more, you can see I wrote you can copy it from his thunkable profile, and that link doesn't have an expiration.
https://x.thunkable.com/profiles/metal.illusionifc4j
I think you may copy the app from here
You can copy it from there, but you need premium subscription on thunkable (or whatever they call it) to be able to publish to the apple store, and afaik on iOS you can only install through the apple store, so it's not even an avoidable step... Although I believe it's possible to stop inbetween, and get an installable "test version" for those you share it with, without fully publishing the app.

But I have no experience with this, I only tried to read up on it a bit when you first asked for iOS version and i had some free time to be curious.

Anyway, it sounds like a big hassle, but maybe someone who uses iOS can say more, as I never used iOS (except for the few mins where others asked for my help to try and fix something for them... which usually just confirmed my choice to stay the hell away from apple and use android).