View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 12:28 PM   #27
mahhstela

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
-Describe each of the likes, dislikes and limits in detail (when, how, what, with whom, how did you feel about it)
-Can you update you likes, dislikes and limits so those things you have experience with show up in red?
-bondage, i did some bondage scenes before where i was tied up with my hands above my head and fixed to the roof, and simple hand ties, and of course lots of selfbondage, i did most with my ex bf and myself alone
-nude, i've loved to be nude since i was a small girl, the though of being naked in the middle of a crowed place makes me wet and i have been nude in front of a few boys before
-verbal humiliation, i have been verbaly humiliated be a lot of people and always secretly liked it
-semi public, i am too coward to go full public, but being naked in a forest or a more secluded area is a big turn on for me, done most of these things alone
-rules, i love the though of being a full time slave to someone, and for this matter i love rules, because it makes me feel extremely submissive
-gags, gags are my favorite part about bondage, not being able to speak correctly turns me on so much and makes me really sub
-water/breath play, this is the more obscure topic that i like, i have had some experience with water bondage and breath play, mostly with my ex bf, and i rly learned to love it, hope to do more in the future

Havent had any experience with my limits

spankings, i have been spanked many times before, by my mother and by my ex bf, rly love the pain it makes and the marks it leaves
cornertime, i dont hate corner time but i dont like it either, i get bored too quickly
forced chores, rly love this one expecially when i have a condition to work with, like... get naked, tie your feet and clean the floor

Likes :bondage, nude, verbal humiliation, semi-public, rules, gags, breath and water torture, sleeping naked, hypnosis, choking, age play
limits :scat, piss, pics, family, anal
punishments :spankings, corner time, forced chores, denail, face slapping, writing on body, feet play
(The reds are things that I have tried)

Kik: maahlore

I have been brainwashed into Fuckdoll Maria by my daddy

My ask me anything page

mahhstela is offline   Reply With Quote