View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 10:40 AM   #14
Fiendish
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Fiendish Send a message via Yahoo to Fiendish

Alright, time for the next part! This part will be kinda short in keeping to the first four parts being true, but... enjoy!:

I was in that half-awake state, my eyes still closed. I was going over the events of a few hours ago, then wondering if it might have been a dream. I've dreamed similar things before, so it was possible. Until I realized what was waking me up. It was Christina, naked and on her hands and knees, gently shaking me.

"Sir, it's almost one in the afternoon. It's time to wake up."
"Gimme a minute," I said. I sat up slow, taking in my surroundings once again. Kiara was still there, but it looked like everyone else had gone.
"You said we'd work out the details today," Christina said, "we should get to it."
"First things first," I said, "where's the bathroom?"
"First door on the left down that hall."

I found my way to the bathroom, did my business, and got back out. That felt good. It always feels good in the morning. I got back into the living room, and found that Kiara decided to strip down a little. She wasn't naked, but the lacy pink bra and thong didn't spoil anything.

"I think we should go up to your room to talk this over," I said, "after all, everything is up there."
"Alright," she said, "let's go."

The three of us went up, and again Christina locked the door when we were all in. Both Christina and Kiara took positions kneeling near one corner of the room. It seems Kiara wants to play, I thought, I'll keep that in mind for a bit later.

"Oh, I'm just gonna call my mom so she doesn't get worried and think I died," I said, "one minute." My mom was a worrier, so I figured I'd give her a call and tell her I probably wouldn't be home for supper.

"Alright, now that that's taken care of," I said, "let's get down to business. It seems, at least, that you know what you're getting into. You have at least a basic understanding of the protocols involved, and that's impressive for someone that's never been in a real M/s relationship before."
"Thank you, Sir," she said.
"Kiara," I said, "you seem like you're ready to have a bit of fun."
"I am," Kiara said.
"Good. Christina, are you bisexual?"
"I...uh... well...," she looked embarrassed, "I've had fantasies... never experienced it, though."
"Well, I'm going to need to think for a little while. Kiara, show her the soft, erotic touch that only a girl can give."
"Anything specific, Sir?" Kiara asked.
"Nothing in particular," I said, "just make sure you get all of her."
"Yes, Sir."

This should prove entertaining for me, I thought, Kiara just loves playing with other girls. Should be a good show.

TO BE CONTINUED

Now, in the next parts, you get to play Where's Waldo? in an attempt to spot the fiction!